London Underground? explosions

Best answers
This is stupid, why does AL Qaeda keep on pulling this ****, we cant even live anymore without fear of those bastards trying to kill us because of their extreme hatred and jealousy of America and freedom and all of that other stuff that we have that they dont. Cant they suck it up and become civilized like everyone else, all this stuff is, is jealouy and that feeds their hatred and yet they claim they do it in name of religion?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This attack was too small scale for a full strength Al Quaida. This basically means they're getting desperate. Desperate and stupid.

Solidifying the union against them.

I'm not saying whos right or wrong, i'm just stating that much of the situation.

Make your own political opinions and musings. You won't get them from me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's horrible what the ****ing terrorists do. Personally my thought is to evacuate all the innocent people of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and just nuke the place to hell.

I just can't believe they went and blew 9 places like it was nothing. I hope they get ass-raped in hell -_-

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My sympathies to the victims. The best thing we can do to fight terrorism, short of destroying every last one, is to just move on and not give the reaction desired. It's a tragedy--I wonder how the UK will respond.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We will respond by hopefully blowing the sh!t out of them... FFS how pathetic... we won the 2012 Jesus...

Think we just about had enough time to celebrate G8 for a couple of hours before the bombs started blowing...

Its unfair to see so-many innocent lifes taken because a F'n country got jealous... pathetic!

Edit: They made the mistake of planting too many bombs... they almost guaranteed themself behind bars...

More Places = Better chance of getting caught (CCTV...etc)

Best answers
Jayster, they dont know what the **** they are doing half of the time, it's ignorance and jealousy, that's what they fuel off of.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crashmann64 said:
Jayster, they dont know what the **** they are doing half of the time, it's ignorance and jealousy, that's what they fuel off of.
Man... it wernt the innocents peoples fault neither ours.

They difinatly have the ignorance and jealousy... personally i'd perfer them to just shake hands and walk away but the damage is done.
In the world now-a-days no-one gives in until blood is split... Unfortantly we live in this world.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The problem is that there aren't any people to blow up. There isn't a 'Base' or 'HQ' for terrorists; they work in cells for the very purpose of avoiding retaliation. So hopefully we will just lick our wounds and continue on.

There isn't really an alternative.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all respect I wish it was as easy as said... but we all know it isnt.
Its not really what we do... it is what Tony Blair decides todo, he has our lives in our hands.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope this just shows that terrorism is everyone's problem, not just America's. My condolences to those affected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant believe they did this, especially at this time of year; with people finishing university and what not, school kids getting on buses to school, looking forward to summer vacations etc. London won the 2012 bid, and then this happens, i was quite shocked when i saw the post this morning; got up at like 9 am to watch Naruto ;) (like ya do) checked the ESF Forums for anything interesting posts, and BAM "London Underground? Explosions" was what i immediately saw. I paniced for a while, because a lot of relatives live down there, and checked up on the news at BBC.co.uk and discovered there were bombings in the tube, and a Bus bombing. Even though relieved to hear my aunt and her family were unaffected, i still felt distraught about what had happened, was quite disgusting tbh.
I cant stand cowards; people that pick on others for being weak, or having a different opinion from others, and thats basically all terrorists are. Instead of aiming for political leaders etc, they would rather make their attacks on civilians; their only way of getting their absurd messages through to people. It's ridiculous and terrorism needs to be stopped before utopia can be realised. "Holy War" etc etc is just ****ing stupid, civilians do nothing to deserve what has happened throughout the last 20 or so years

I hope this just shows that terrorism is everyone's problem, not just America's. My condolences to those affected.
it's not everyone's problem. just those countries that side with America.

Best answers
Arthos said:
This attack was too small scale for a full strength Al Quaida. This basically means they're getting desperate. Desperate and stupid.
They managed to get however many bombs into London (The heart of Britain, which should be the securest place in the UK) without anyone noticing, and detonated them killing dozens of innocent people who, as Tassadar said, were just trying to get to work. I don't know about you, but that managed to scare me a little bit, and that's all they're trying to do. Scare people. That's why they call them TERRORists. By doing 'small scale' things like smuggling bombs about Capital Cities and killing innocents, they're doing exactly what they intend to do: upset our daily lives. Doesn't sound like they're desperate at all.

Like Alea said, we should just carry on and not give them the reaction they want, but when they do stuff like this... it's hard not to be scared.

My condolences to the families in London affected by these attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHY ON EARTH DOSE EVERYONE SUDDENLY DECIDE IT IS AL QUEIDA?!!!!
wtf. seriously. there is no proof at all who it is. it could have been a transformer for all we know, we will never really know the truth.
personaly I think theres a strong possibility that its america making UK pepole (including me) think "oh no, we're not safe! its us too!" so that next they will ask us to go to war on Iran, and thinking about the danger they are in the public will agree. I call it ruling through fear, not a new trick for GWB and Chaney

but come on, we should not be discussing who it is. we should be respecting those who died, and those who are still trapped underground, and those dieing in hospital. and those surviving in hospital.
Al queida have claimed responsibility for the bombings already, thats how we know >>

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
WHY ON EARTH DOSE EVERYONE SUDDENLY DECIDE IT IS AL QUEIDA?!!!!
Because they took responsibility for it?

And while it's not exactly concretre proof, it's more proof than you have that it was the USA and a big conspiracy.

Best answers
This video from CNN says that the claim was made on a some sort of terrorist website. It says that it's not real evidence as to who did it, but who else could it have been?

Wow. 37 killed, 700 wounded. This is ridiculous. What are they trying to prove?

Best answers
It's horrible what the ****ing terrorists do. Personally my thought is to evacuate all the innocent people of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and just nuke the place to hell.

I just can't believe they went and blew 9 places like it was nothing. I hope they get ass-raped in hell -_-

Your a son of a ****... that's all I gotta say... I am from Iraq and we don't do such things... Please dont think that just because a bunch of terrorists from Iraq means that all of Iraq is full of terrorists.... Im sick and tired of all this sterotype on Iraq... Yes, there was saddam and all those dangerous muslums, but there are others that are not like that.... :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:

Your a son of a ****... that's all I gotta say... I am from Iraq and we don't do such things... Please dont think that just because a bunch of terrorists from Iraq means that all of Iraq is full of terrorists.... Im sick and tired of all this sterotype on Iraq... Yes, there was saddam and all those dangerous muslums, but there are others that are not like that.... :(
Did you not see the
evacuate all the innocent people
?

I'm saying Evacuate all the innocent people like you and other people, and evacuate the whole damned place, and if we catch terrorists, kill them. But once it's evacuated, the pwn the **** outta it. :| sorry if i offended you :O

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Real scary, Edgeware Road station is less than one mile from my house. Got a call from my parents telling me they're fine a bit after that happened (so that I didn't worry). Sigh, just when you think your country is safe from all the terrorist shenanigans, this happens >_>.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom