lol some of my crappy doings

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i say doings... coz its not really art... since its just some simple Freeza drawing with photoshop stuff...

So what ya think? good for a beginner or a total crap and waste of time?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol only for the shape... took me long enough.

Best answers
just looks like render>clouds/difference clouds, not that hard..............I don't like it to much, but good "try"

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SandMan said:
just looks like render>clouds/difference clouds, not that hard..............I don't like it to much, but good "try"
LOL!

I did allot more then just that... look a little better... only difference clouds?

Wow then my photoshop is broken.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
LOL!

I did allot more then just that... look a little better... only difference clouds?

Wow then my photoshop is broken.
Well, whatever you did is similar to difference clouds. I know the effect, it was a popular tutorial for beginners (making clouds into sexy lightning bolts). It still looks like difference clouds though, with a slight alteration which is easily done...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Comparing your linart to some of the linart I normally see, Frieza could just be a lot smoother overall.

A lot of your lines are very jaggidy, and it's really bad that you made him look transparent, by having the BG effects leak through.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i know, well its the first really good try... i still have to learn ya know. :p

And owa, i know its difference clouds, but he was talking like he only saw that... its about freeza not backgroudn...

and i thougt it would look cool with the electricity... gues not. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom