lol, photosourcing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

can anyone guess whos eyes they are?? the rest is my own work in progress. but i sourced the eyes.

you have 10 posts to guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope and nope... worked on the skintones a bit. made her look less ill :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:
looks kinda like a jedi char, guessing from the cloths

No clues as to who the eyes belong to. The character herself kinda looks like Selene from Underworld (The second movie, when they show that scene after her family was killed. OOPS I JUST SPOILED!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My post got deleted?
meh, i said : Chuck Norris!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
My post got deleted?
meh, i said : Chuck Norris!
Which is spam, considering it isn't Chuck Norris, and those Chuck Norris jokes are getting quite annoying now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh fine, ok.. Angelina Jolie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its your old phoenix model! ;Q gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She reminds me of Princess Leia, for some reason.. o__O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lawl... spunky was the closest....

it is in fact, kate beckinsale =o

and its basically, a female jedi im making, gonna include lots of variations, like different clothing/armour etc. and release it for the jka community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i swear i was gonna say beckinsale.. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

can anyone guess whos eyes they are?? the rest is my own work in progress. but i sourced the eyes.

you have 10 posts to guess.
There are well past 100 billion people in this world with eyes, how are we supposed to get it right.

Best answers
mf29 said:
There are well past 100 billion people in this world with eyes, how are we supposed to get it right.

no there isnt >_>, any way, looks good but a little too much noise on the face i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:

is it just me or do you spew out mindles blabber out EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU ****ING POST! jesus i met some retarded people in mij life(and quite a few from this board) but no one and i mean NO ONE has ever annoyd me as far as you have annoyed me and i think im not the only one who is offended by the likes of you.
so please stop posting spam and trying to act cool with retarded comments, actualy post something thats worth posting.

on the model mad axe looks good only the size and general shape of the eyes bother me for some reason and that the texture go's lik ------- while there is a curve in the cloth so thats disturbing imo :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mf29...there are 6 billion people on this world, most of them (except for the blind, and people who lost eyes) have 2 eyes. 2x6= 12 billion eyes...definitly not way past 100 billion.

Anyway, is the JKA community still so active for you to create so many models for it? She looks pretty good, but on you second picture, you might have overdone the "make-up" on her cheeks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
is it just me or do you spew out mindles blabber out EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU ****ING POST! jesus i met some retarded people in mij life(and quite a few from this board) but no one and i mean NO ONE has ever annoyd me as far as you have annoyed me and i think im not the only one who is offended by the likes of you.
so please stop posting spam and trying to act cool with retarded comments, actualy post something thats worth posting.
Uh, yea. Warning for flame.

Nice model, Axman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Mf29...there are 6 billion people on this world, most of them (except for the blind, and people who lost eyes) have 2 eyes. 2x6= 12 billion eyes...definitly not way past 100 billion.
Sarcasm, but think about it, there alot of people existing in this world and he wants us to guess the right eyes in 10 posts? Im can't do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont post then. zeldalink was right to say what he said, he just said it in totally the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom