Best answers
I was doing a logo for a forum and it turned out, I discolored it , and it needed to be orange, but i remade it to be orange etc..but here is the original:

Retired
Best answers
not that great all it is is burshes, with faded fonts in the background. and an overburned face int he corner

Best answers
eh?
....it doesn't have to have a bunch of flashy effects to be good. I remember one image that was made entirely by airbrushing and it was one of the best I had ever seen.

I like this one, but there is something about it that bothers me...I think part of it may be the "N forums" text.

Best answers
I've always been more impressed with people who create a look by hand (mouse/stylus) as opposed to people who effect the piss out of something.

As a logo, I'm not sure that this works. It doesn't have that simple recognizability that would be characteristic of a logo. It's not something that instantly visually says "I'm N Forums." As a banner for a Forum as part of a site, I think it does the job well. Though to get a better reference it would be better if we knew what the site was about and what the rest of the stuff looks like.

Best answers
The "graphic" i guess you can call it..is for a community of forums..these forums have everything in perspective...from chit chat, to games, to political conversations..Hence the fire hydrant...

But yeah I don't like how I placed the text in there like that, kinda seems out of place..and yes of course its not fancy, it's not meant to be extravagant for a small header or logo..

But yea, it isnt supposed to be my best work though, I just wanted to see if it actually looked appealing with a grunge look for a grungy looking forum(the skin is industrial like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom