Logitech Precision Gaming Headset or Creative HS-600?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well either i haven't searched well enough or these are the best headsets that you can find in Estonia :|

I'm planning to use them solely for gaming purposes so please state your opinions on these 2 and recommend 1.

P.S. Don't try to recommend some Sennheiser, because like i said, i live in Estonia and i don't want to order.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Is this a local store? or over the internet, because if it is local, You might get the option to try them both before you buy, Everyone's ears a different and some headphones may sound better for you than someone elses.

I personally would go for the Creative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you tried both of them ? Oh and its kinda an online shop here, but they ship within 24h :p Free

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonna have to say Logitech. I have that same headset, and it's comfortable as hell, and sounds equally good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't go wrong with Logitech... their stuff is usually durable.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Go with the creative but here is some Pro's and cons of each product:

Logitech:

Pros: Stylish, Good midrange and high frequencies, Cheapest 'gaming' headset, Long cable, Volume control.

Cons: Noise cancellation feature would have been a good addition, May not be comfortable for everyone, Not suited for music or movies.

Creative:

Pros: Great sound quality, microphone is clear and crisp, comfortable all around.

Cons: Microphone doesn't adjust from left to right

I would go with the creative, Personally.

What I don't like about the logitech is that it goes behind the head, not over the top, My old ancient pair of headphones did the same, sometimes
I forgot that I was wearing them, And would occasionally hit my head against the wall, Obviously the headphones didn't agree to this for very long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx for your opinions but i still need more info from the guys who've actually dealt with those headsets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom