Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Hello guys,

who has a Logitech G19 Keyboard?
If you have one, how do you like it?

For myself I will buy one soon together with my new computer =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I think you should get a G15 instead. My friend has one, he thinks it's fantastic, and overall it has a better look and feel than the G19. Then again, the G19 is a newer model, but I haven't seen any awesome updates that matter. It looks less stylish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you really want that display, I'd go for the G11. Esp since it's still available in the blue colors (not the crappy brown refresh EDIT: just saw that the G19 is blue as well, w/e). Used to have a G15, and I found the display gimmicky at best.
Only thing that was remotely useful was a trillian plugin I used, which enabled me to chat over the display. (which can be solved easier by using the steam chat nowadays :p)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G15 in blue here. I' dlike a blue G19 tho, the display is very useful if u wanna control winamp or any other audio player while being ingame or teamspeak, it jsut has a lot of useful plugins. and I like the feel of having lots of custom buttons that I can bind for whatever stuff fits best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget you can make the keyboard flash in rhythm with your music. LEDs are fun.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's rare I agree with Avenger, but the G15 is in most ways a superior keyboard. I was close to buying a G19 till I got some really good advice to get the G15, haven't looked back.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised to see how popular those keyboards are here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll never switch from my trusty old Saitek Eclipse, except maybe for a Razer Arctosa. Those are nice.

Best answers
Wow, those look really overpriced and flimsy. Be a real coder and get a model M :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, those look really overpriced and flimsy. Be a real coder and get a model M :p
What's so good about a model M? The keys are too far apart, keys themselves are too small, and the keys have to be pushed down too far in order to be registered. I seriously hate typing on those old keyboards. Plus, I always seem to manage to pop a couple of keys off somehow. That and the sound of the clicks would drive me nuts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Sicron: Then you would attract squirrels. Which would be bad.

Best answers
That's what's good about them. Minus the keys popping off, never happened to me on any of my 3 or 4 model M's.

@Green: you can remove all keys from a model M, clean it and put it together again.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I code fine on my G15. Although I don't code that much at home.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll stick with my handy dandy...BUILT IN LAPTOP KEYBOARD! >.>

Yes, i quotes Blues Clues; Go **** yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom