Logan's contest-winning AMV

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This AMV won the AMV contest at anime galaxies. Many people didn't like it at first because they only looked at what was used. DBZ's Majin Vegeta versus Goku fight...to a Linkin Park song. OH THE TERROR!!!

But when people actually watched it, they really enjoyed it. This is my latest and best AMV...and also my last (as far as I'm concerned). So I hope you enjoy it. So here it is....Rivalry Revived by yours truely.

http://files.filefront.com/Rivalry_Revivedavi/;4108457;;/fileinfo.html

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was one dam good amv you made there, probably the best dbz amv I have seen in a long while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
That was one dam good amv you made there, probably the best dbz amv I have seen in a long while.
hurray! ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah at first glanace, somebody will think it would be a random dbz fight going along a linkin park song, but it's a lesser known song (I think?) put together with good clips and transitions at the right time. Jolly well done my good sir!

Best answers
The video was alright, i guess. But the thing i enjoyed most about it was the credits even though it was short, mainly because of that theme/song at the end sounded really good. You have to tell me the name of the song/theme you used at the end ...pretty pwease!!!?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The name of the song is "Go to the Light!," the opening theme of the anime Star Ocean:EX.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what Alea said is correct. Star Ocean EX was mediocre for an anime (only fans of Star Ocean 2 the game would appreciate it) but the opening theme was pretty good.

And how dare you say it was alright, I guess." Its alright. PERIOD! In fact...better! You phail!

*runs away crying*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im downloading it atm. it better be good :(

edit:

That was ****ing stupid.

nah, just kidding. Pretty damn tight, you made me remember why Im downloading DBz episodes in the first place. Er, I mean buying o_o

Nice job :yes:

Best answers
The name of the song is "Go to the Light!," the opening theme of the anime Star Ocean:EX.
^_^ Thank You Alea.

And how dare you say it was alright, I guess." Its alright. PERIOD! In fact...better! You phail!

*runs away crying*
lol..Jeez what a crybaby....Anyway's I probally shouldve added more detail about your video. The video was really good overall, it had good timing and the quality was alright, but i still didn't see a point too it, it was kinda random in my opinion. It's probally just me though, Linkin Park has been so overused-- that it makes it quite hard for me too actually enjoy, give decent critics or appreciate any video that actually uses their songs, i hope we have an understanding now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom