Logan has artwork? GASP!!!11!1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. This will probably be my ONLY contribution to the artwork forum, but I made something for my photoshop class I figured I'd share.

Positive or negative, I don't care about the feedback. This was a collage project that used several images together to look like one image without the "pasted on" look. Also, added coloring and blending effects were used so not everything looks the way it did in the original pics I got them from.The final image is bigger than this, but to save your viewing windows, I reduced the size.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that looks pasted on is the top-left cloud. Everything else looks like it belongs (imo).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's interesting, I'll give it that. Not too much to say if you just pasted pictures together.

Best answers
I bet you were thinking of bermuda triangle or something that looks like a place where everything is possible!a ship...a vulcano...is that a bureal aurora?

Best answers
well blend the ship and the result is an friendly eying picture.. nice work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet you were thinking of bermuda triangle or something that looks like a place where everything is possible!a ship...a vulcano...is that a bureal aurora?
Actually, that "volcano" is an old mayan structure (I think...) and that aurora is actually a cloud that was altered in photoshop to make it look like a nebula.

And I wasn't thinking anything when I made this other than "ooh" and "ahh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom