LOG 3 question

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Something like that, I'll go there in my game just to see.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Yes keep going up there, I got to go offline so good luck with the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You know where you go to enter the bandits territory?Go right.And Vegeta isnt at the end of the maze:(.Can anyone tell me where Vegeta is???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
You know where you go to enter the bandits territory?Go right.And Vegeta isnt at the end of the maze:(.Can anyone tell me where Vegeta is???? :confused: :confused: :confused:
sorry...but thats just sad. u should be at a save point and there should be 3 clouds or "souls" around you...the one to the right of the save point, talk to it and itl turn into vegeta :)

ps:did u expect vegeta to be standing there, roses in hand, ready for a reunion partay?

G
i need only 1 more herc exhibit and to get it i need to beat the track race and find sharpener, ive done that but i cant find sharpener, where is he? pls help
*edit* then again im not sure if it is the raceing one, its the one next to deploma

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Okay Ive gone quite a ways now Im in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goten and Trunks.Ive been in there for quite a while and I leveled them up to 130.I cant find anything else to do in there.Can anyone help me????
BTW thanks again Barney :yes:

Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
Okay Ive gone quite a ways now Im in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goten and Trunks.Ive been in there for quite a while and I leveled them up to 130.I cant find anything else to do in there.Can anyone help me????
BTW thanks again Barney :yes:
talk to goten/trunks and say no when they ask to spar

Back From The Dead
Best answers
fortnox said:
i need only 1 more herc exhibit and to get it i need to beat the track race and find sharpener, ive done that but i cant find sharpener, where is he? pls help
*edit* then again im not sure if it is the raceing one, its the one next to deploma
Yes the racing one, at Orange Star High School in Hurcule City.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Good now I need help, where was the last Exhibit you had to get. Cause you said it was next to Hercules Diploma, right? Thats the last one I need. :'(

***EDIT***

Don't worry I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom