LOG 3 question

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey guys I need a little help with the game (lol!).Where do you get the root beer for the light house keeper?

G
u find beer all the time, either buy it in a shop or pick it up after beating someone up. how far ar u anyway?
also, i found a dude who has a list of most exhibits http://www.emulationgalaxy.co.yu/emuforums/viewthread.php?tid=8838&page=#pid80324
if u know of exhibits that arent there pls say. i only have picolos turban, thing near yajarobes sword and herc's thing near diploma to go.
edit: even better one @ http://www.emulationgalaxy.co.yu/emuforums/viewthread.php?tid=8843
:D arent we all lucky i know who to call when u have game probs? :D lol, J/K

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Fortnox, might you know how to get in Bandits Den or whatever.Im stuck at the part where they call you a goodie goodie...(yes I know Im an idiot lol)

G
u need to equip a bandanna. if u dont have one, the only way to get one is to beat up crooks, alot drop them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I cant find Vegeta!!!Lol.I know hes somewhere in HFIL but after you go throught the maze and your at the save point what do you do then?

Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
I cant find Vegeta!!!Lol.I know hes somewhere in HFIL but after you go throught the maze and your at the save point what do you do then?
go back to the first screen where u first started in hell, then with vegeta go up-left and youl see a lvl100 charecter gate...jamecas inside the gate

ps wheres the lighthouse?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lol you didnt tell me where to find Vegeta you just told me where to find Janemba lol ;)

Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
Lol you didnt tell me where to find Vegeta you just told me where to find Janemba lol ;)
hehe sory my bad ;)

u probebly are prevented from moven by thorms right? theres a swich to remove em. go up one screen from the save point...theres a swich at the upper right...telport to it....the rest is comman sence

PS:wheres the light house?

Back From The Dead
Best answers
OK, the information is up now. If you needed help with the Exhibits......

Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
OK, the information is up now. If you needed help with the Exhibits......
wait before mods close thread tell me where the lighthouse is!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
@Steveo
Dude, might you know where to find Vegeta in the Janemba Saga?Cause I looked everywhere..:(

Back From The Dead
Best answers
When in H.F.I.L walk to the top right of the screen and just keep walking there is a button you have to I.T to to bring down some spikes that will block your path.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I already did that lol.I probably pasted him lol.Just tell me where he is Ive gotten passed the maze and Im at the saving point after it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kay I just walked back to where you start in HFIL just tell me where to go.And by the way thanks for helpin me man if theres anything I can do for you just tell me.:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
K Im at the Giant robot enemy thing am I going the right way?Im an idiot I know.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Now Im at the maze.And at the end of that maze is Vegeta supposed to be there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom