Lockjaw - the number one

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO...the concepts mouth/nose is a bit screwed up =\...it looks like a mixture of a rabbit or kangaroo (the /nose) a tiger (the body texture) and a dinosaur (the tail) and...well...the rabbit/kangaroo nose doesnt really fit in...also i think if you want it to look more dangerous, you should change the mouth a bit, it should have some teeth sticking out like a crocodile

but i agree, dont use the same skin texture as the concept :p i would go more with a green (not light but not too dark either) skin and the stripes should be dark brown/red...blue would also fit but not as nice as brown or red IMO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well lightblue and highlighted green would match the concept art.
the crocodile idea is quite good might gonna use it. i didnt used brown xD so im going to use it :p

btw. gold matches here too :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks mate :)

here is a fast recolored version... im abit busy thats why teh update will be slow ... ouw yeh i worked on it at all a hour:

Best answers
ooohwkay n1...if it is what im thinking its nice :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what do think it is <_<" ....you think what you see and what you see is what you think.

Best answers
well thats very deep -.- ...its a gwambo ...i guess :p (dunno wtf a gwambo is but i think that is one...if a gwambo actually excists ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom