lmao O_o

Best answers
Was bored, drew this, probly gonna model it somtime down the road.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it certainly makes my penis uberly huge. But It'd probably look a little better if his pants went past his knees. Seeing that is the style. It still pwns.

Best answers
rofl, yeah ... hes kind of a fashion reject ... just a little, but if I model him you can pretty much bet, his shorts will come pretty much to the bottom of his knee

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the collar and tie. The rest is fairly good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks a bit like Naruto in punky clothes starring in Battle Royale (the collar).

It looks good though, I like it. Although for safety reasons regarding the AUP, remove the expletive at the bottom-right of the picture.

Best answers
lol. lookin at him again i think of the Office space dude -shrug- lmao.

glad you all like it for the most part. =P

Best answers
yeah .. i drew the collar before the rest of the neck. so instead of fixing it, i just kept going with an elongated neck. :/

Best answers
Also you don't seem to make up your mind about the size of the collar. :3

Best answers
yeah... Not quite sure wether i wanted a big ol collar, or what, so just kinda wung it,

I like the larger collar, but realistically, id go with something in the middle, that way the base of his neck has some space, and it doesnt look like a belt.

^.^

Best answers
I think that off those three heads in the bottom of the drawing, the middle one is the one, it let's him "breathe" but wont fall off if he freaks out and starts jumping all around the place. ;3

Best answers
I like this characters design, so more doodles for him!, [i forgot to put his scars on his face, and his legs seem a bit short, other than that its not too bad..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So much for "tis the season to be jolley" eh?

PSSSST HEY YOU OVER HERE: the right arm (the one holding the gun) looks ****ed up. too skinny imo

Best answers
hes kind of a skiny guy.. didnt wanna give him super beefy arms

in all actuality, its hard to move your arm into that position wearing 2 shirts, and his elbow would be further to our left, but -shrug- it just kinda came out like that ;)

Best answers
I think the arm holding the gun looks ok.
But the bottom of the pants on the leg to the left look too round and stiff. Hope you get what I mean.
It's suposed to be a piece of clothing, so I think it shouldnt form such a perfect circle.

Best answers
yeah, your right, it should be less stiff looking.

Best answers
Another thing, giving it a second look.
The guy that is about to get his brains blown out of his head, his right hand is quite alot bigger than his left. Maybe you did it to give some kind of perspective look, but the difference is too exagerated if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom