little weapon model i made for hell of it.

Best answers
Pretty Good :]
How Many Polys?????

It can be used for another mod for HL or sumthin???

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a shamanic thing.

Best answers
Looks good, looks real african to me. Is it for another mod?? How many polies??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, being drunk is as i find it, very inspiring, i get drunk almost continuasly, like now, and i can make the best things! like i was thinking of stuff to model of jthm, and i modeled happy noodle boy, **** and eff and several torturing devices, i might skin em nad get some pics up, ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
lol, being drunk is as i find it, very inspiring, i get drunk almost continuasly, like now, and i can make the best things! like i was thinking of stuff to model of jthm, and i modeled happy noodle boy, **** and eff and several torturing devices, i might skin em nad get some pics up, ^_^
What kinda torturing devices?? Give us some pics...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the devices are based off the jthm books, there very.. nasty and well, look pretty cool ^_^ they just need somone in em (looks around) hmm.. i'll get some pics soon, jthm readers will notice there function straight away ^_^

Best answers
What are the jthm books?? Can you give them a bloody skin?? That would be really cool. Do you model them just for fun or is it for some kind of sadistic mod??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! no sadistic mod, well, there really cool and i did then while drunk so it was really sommat for fun ^_^ i was going to make a model of a torture room from the book and place all the esf characters in it, but first, they need skinning...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, not bad, make some more details on the stick

Best answers
its preety cool but a bit 2 greyput sum colour in it ( a splash of pink here a dab of purple there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom