Little things you enjoy doing in ESF

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey all,

I haven't seen many threads talking about gameplay rather than asking questions about how to do things. So here it is. Post your favourite tricks and traps you like to pull on your friends (and me!).

Personally, I like doing the "secret" combos wrong against experienced players especially after doing it right a few times so I end up giving them a nasty melee hit at the end.

Blocking before someone engages adv melee is fun too. They waste a lot of ki when they planned to do damage and then wham!

My favourite though has to be teleporting into but behind a beam or disc aimed at me so the head misses entirely, I bet the other guy is chuffed too!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
pwning blocklamers. Teleport just before you hit them, engage them from below or behind, listen to them cursing you. Fun :)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BLock powerfull beams on the ground, strugeling for survival eheh. (only on 1.3 because beams are allways straight in these situations what makes it look so cool)

Best answers
Blowing up big objects in a map. Or having parts of the map interact with gameplay. Like sliding mountains chunks and gravitron in sbz_earth. When I think about it now it should have a lever or up- down to control x times gravity.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do i like to do in ESF.....well,test all the attacks that a character has and fight i guess! :)
oh and beam pushing of course!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I see half the map participate in an over-the-top power struggle, I feel warm inside :D

Beam jumping and wall jumping are also a long time favorite of mine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really do enjoy randomly hitting people with Basic Melee, over and over, especially when they are talking, loading a beam, or fighting me. It makes them scream out the most hilarious sounds and I get amused by hearing them over and over, Krillin's is very funny.

Best answers
Running around the base of esf_city while somebodys chasing, swooping, beaming after me trying to kill me, ssj time, and beam strugles/melee strugles

nge

Best answers
I enjoy transkilling and generally raging servers. I won't use weapons other than slots 1,2,3 and lasers unless I'm spammed first, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom