Little question

Best answers
Was wondering, are some of you guys using any program/s to color your drawings (and if so which one)?

Cheers.

Best answers
I just switched to oC/painter 8... because I didn't like photoshop brushes. Then I went back to Photoshop when I got this curry brush thing >.<.

hopefully skiwan, SA Gohan or Bolteh can come in here and give you a more official answer :D.

Best answers
I only use Photoshop with basic brushes, but that's because I only do clearn coloring.

Ig you want to have the painted feeling, go with Painter 8 or higher.

Best answers
LionHeart said:
i think photoshop has no equal
Then you should start expanding your horizons.. Photoshop is good at what it does, but you can get much better and more realistic paintings with Painter.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im all for Paintshop Pro 10

But than again i dont realy use all its potnetial. All i need it is for map textures >.<

BTW Wellcome Back Rayna

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
I only use Photoshop with basic brushes, but that's because I only do clean coloring.

Ig you want to have the painted feeling, go with Painter 8 or higher.
just gotta quote that, I got my copy of Corel Painter when i bought my wacom and actually after trying Open canvas i saw many similiar stuff, but yeh, Painter and OC are in my opnion only for drawings.

Photoshop has loads of Potenetial and many filters wich may help you once by texturing.
I have used Paint shop pro by its trail as it was my first painting programm with wich i wanted to get advance, though i only knew how to make gifs lol... so i cant really say about PSP anything.

As for my opinion, draw and color your own stuff in Corel painter, but if you want to get more advance you should try Photoshop.

Best answers
I have photoshop 7 hehe, just have to figure out how to do it, was looking for any program more specialized in just painting, I'll be checking those you guys pointed out, cheers.

@Grega: dunno about being back, this might be more like dropping by, but thanks anyhow ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom