what should i choose?

• A creative zen (mp3) 5gbs: aprx. $195

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait till after the school year and get/make a new computer: aprx $400

• Give me $200-250 cash to buy wat ever.

• (a maybe)Get a nintendo revoltution when it comes out

• Total voters
Best answers
im not sure how many more spikes hair can have than that, but if any other people agree with u, then i will add more

Best answers
i think he means make the hair at the top spikier not make more hair

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nah if anything there are too many spikes that are too small already.

and the pants are too baggy... ive noticed all your models have that chubby look though... except ssj4 gogeta had a good size. and the /V\ in the neck of the shirt goes down way to far.

Best answers
hmm well id take ur advice if i knew what u meant by chubby, i mean to make the torso and head for goku i outlined a picture of goku in vertices and modeled it that way, so could u be specific in whats chubby about it please?

Best answers
closh the damn mesh, things are sticking threw eachother, you should really learn how to make closed meshes

Best answers
...where r things sticking thru eachother? the only place i did that was the hair. its getting increasingly hard to take critz seriously when people dont specify what they r talking about

Best answers
yeah maybe ur right i should stop bein lazy, and i do know how to do closed mesh, thats how i did vegettos hair, its not like im some newb model editor, so dude dont talk down to me, now if u werent tryin to then sorry but thats what it sounded like to me, and comin from somebody who doesnt really model it gets kind of annoying(if u were talkin down), i mostly hope to hear from turk when i post here cause he doesnt kiss ass and he also knows what hes talkin about more than anybody else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, your improving and it's really clear to see that.

Best answers
what they mean by chubby is he looks rounded so to speak it looks kinda like you edited ur vegito but what do i kno?. look great tho man i always liked ur stuff

Best answers
well it really doesnt matter if he edited his gohan, or his vegetto, because he made them in the first place.
looks pretty good fatman, the hair is off though. it looks alot more like this dude.

Best answers
I Dont like it, its the same as The Veggeto you need to take more time in it

Best answers
well thank u for the ref pic, i didnt even have one to go by, i only had ssj and had to use my memory of ssj2, and yes it is vegettos body, the simple reason is i only did this cause i had a snow day and i was bored, so i redid the pants for mystic gohan, then i decided i wanted an ssj2goku, so there u have it, ill probly be makin little edits like this in my free time, i meant like there probly wont be any completely new models by me for a while, but yes i think im gonna get crackin on finishing this goku now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom