Little mech dude

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you show me how the scheme you selected would look with gold accessories instead of silver? it might look better as it contrasts more. blue and gold also compliment themselves pretty well. silver is too... plain to go with blue, it almosts sucks the colour out =(

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does he have to be 'dark'?
Make his skin like he's new, maybe a few nicks and scratch's but make him.. shiney..
... Lighter colour's too, Maybe put some one inside?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, Pink and White would be perfect for this bot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pink would only mathc it if you wanna put it in the next teletubby show (do you americans know what the teletubbies are? well....they are really....weird and stupid if you dont know)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather burn them, but thats beside the point >.>

anyway, is this model for mechmod or something, or is this just a practice model?

Best answers
Sicron said:
I would rather burn them, but thats beside the point >.>

anyway, is this model for mechmod or something, or is this just a practice model?
just my own little concept, Uving it now, i want to start the skin tonight and get it done by tommorrow, i wub my wittle mech/bunny/kickass bunny/dude guy .
urhh....read?

anyways, you should put a logo or something on his chest, he looks so plain...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I was thinking about puttin some logos or some kind of decals on him. But it's done for now. Moving on, [enix scores one for the home team :O.] this is my first completed model in a while, and im actually happy with the results. I guess I just wub metal :).

Also, no its not for mechmod :p. I would like to work with the mechmod team to get some more metal skinning practice in, but the last thing I need to do is join another mod...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and teh blue/gold?

i really think it would look better... at the moment it just looks that little bit too plain and washed out. i think the gold would help bring out the texture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dosen't really matter :p, its not going anywhere, not ingame, not in a portfolio...no point atm :p.

He was just for practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom