Best answers
Hey, first post here. Been on ESF channel on irc lately. Ive sorta started mappin, but im still trying to learn some basic techniques. Basically...i want to learn to make half an egg thats hollow....even a sphere that hollow that im able to manipulate is fine. I know this is a key technique since most maps have round object in them. :) Oh well..thats basically it. Tutorials would really be helpful. Thx to all for ur help in advance.

(by the way...love the mod...its mindboggling how great the beta turned out....thx for all ur effort ESF team to bring happiness to so many...u have greatly outdown urself. Now...GET BACK TO WORK!!! jk...hehe) ;)

Best answers
Well... Creating Spheres in halflife can be very difficult. I really can point to a tutorial to make them. And makin a hollow sphere is even harder. So basicly guess and test.
The only hint i can give ya is to use the Vertex tool... ALOT!

Best answers
Thx for the help....one problem...Ive sorta tried that tool b4 and found...Im not that good with it. ;D Could u maybe point to a tutorial on how to use that tool. Or is it like the sphere....u just have to fool around with it???

Best answers
1 more thing... Hollow = BAD.....Hollow = Higher r_speeds then if done by hand

Best answers
Hey again...once more...are there any tutorials on making hollow spheres or tuts on using the vertex tool. Thx again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom