Little Fighter 2

Best answers
www.Lf2.net :D me and my friend play it all the time its very fun for those of u who get tired every now and then of playin esf and if u like fightin games. Hehe team combo

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The game is really great, I've played it myself. It's great to play it with friends, but it gets bored if you play it a lot. And there is one fuse character in the game, i don't remember the name. But the ice character, and fire character can fuse in to 1 character. Once you are him, your power is really awesome. You may ask, how do you fuse? Simple in single player mode, get your Health Meter below 25%. Once both players have the same low HP, run to each other and you'll fuse automatic once you hit each other (when running in to each other).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can just beat single player mode and get the code to unlock all characters XD

haha Luis_EX rocks more than those 3. Also Frizen is great to :p

Great game. I have it. But if you set the screen colors to 16-bit you get graphical errors. So keep it 32-bit ^^

Best answers
That was my favorite childhood game, i was looking for this a long time, thx.O_O :smile:

Also i opened secret char Firzen or smthg like that... he is a fusion of Firen and Freeze guys.

Edit:

Im going to create a Goku character, instead of that invisible one! It will rock!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
That was my favorite childhood game, i was looking for this a long time, thx.O_O :smile:

Also i opened secret char Firzen or smthg like that... he is a fusion of Firen and Freeze guys.
Aha and hes darn strong. >.> But i rather pick him from teh menu list ^^

Best answers
Firzen is too good :shocked: but we all know Julian reigns supreme. Or my main man Woody :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, I've just explained about the fusion character. Jet you guys ignore my reply, lol. I did mentioned the fusion characters, and how. But i just forgot the names.

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
Firzen is too good :shocked: but we all know Julian reigns supreme. Or my main man Woody :D
Woody looks like vegetto and has teleport technicue.

Mabey i will remake all chars to DBZ, or let's make a modification of dbz, with chars, sounds, etc....

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
His name is Firzen. And hes the only fusion on the game. I heard u can fuse him and that Julian guy to become FirzenX but i think thats a lie. But Firzen isnt fair he like never runs out of MP lol

Edit: Yea sure Black Gohan makin a Dbz mod for LF2 might be a great idea. Some people are already makin a Naruto mod for it so why not a Dbz mod. Trunks FTW!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There is also a character that can get rid of his armor.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah, yes. That's it. I've also downloaded some new "modifications" for this game. New characters, and stuff like that. It's nice, but rather buggy. It's a shame there are no further new versions of this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LF2 is really great, I used to be so hooked on it, but after a time I got bored with it.

The lack of an intelligent community also really turned me down. SO MANY IDIOTS, and hardly anyone who knows how to create characters or mods.

And the ones that do, come up with stupid-ass **** like an invincible UberFirzenEXLuigiGodmodeGundamSSJ.

Best answers
all i can say is LMFAO!!!! But seriously someone needs to get it back and play wit me i need someone to help me beat stage mode on crazy. For some reason on crazy Julian like never dies

Best answers
I've tryed editing characters, but after i save, it becomes grey, what am i doing wrong?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only problem with this game is the multiplayer mode. It has some serious lagging.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
all i can say is LMFAO!!!! But seriously someone needs to get it back and play wit me i need someone to help me beat stage mode on crazy. For some reason on crazy Julian like never dies
He can die, he just has sick DEF, and about a dozen lives or something.

He's very, very hard on Crazy.

But not impossible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you make characters :O

its neat but i cant combo for ****, its kind of touchy having to actually block during the combo and stuff to use your specials, and those are touchy too. i'm usign a keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom