listen.

KDS

Best answers
now i know this may seem very akward to some of you, but i would ask you to please read all that is on this site that i am going to show you,i am willing to put my (how ever little it may be) reputation on the line, but i would like all on this forum to please read whats on this site and dont just leave because you disagree just read and consider.

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, you listen here you sick mother****er, there are no religious discussions on this forum. If you'd like to talk about Hell, then do it with some satanic ****s.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I skimmed and it just seems like alot of Jesus and Hell talk

You will found out very quickly that almost nobody on this forum believes in that

Prince you get a warning too for flamming

KDS

Best answers
You will found out very quickly that almost nobody on this forum believes in that
yes i know that is the problem, and it is talking about proving hell is real and that a lot of people are headed there, and sadly to say im sure many on this forum are as well.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless, one person posting on a forum won't change anyones viewpoints on religion. That mainly happens through personal experience.

And as such discussions have caused problems in the past, I'm going to have to close this.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How nice of you to say we're all going to hell too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom