list some of the coolest tricks you have done

Best answers
Mine fav is falling with the enemy next to a wall and kick him while i fall.
Most hits I ever got was 5. :p

Best answers
simple. use a map like riverside as it has a marker (the river). and then place both teams on both side. then, one team fire an SB and the other will have someone BS with the SB and knock it back. the only thing is that most of the time you can deflect the SB straight, so the opponent can anticipate where your deflected sb will head. but i just tilted my aim slightly and i sent the SB deflected into another direction. :talk:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, you guys know that little crevice on Cell_Day/Cell_Night? I mean the one that slides up against the roof of the map, so that when you are smashed into it you can't recover in time to avoid laying on your back. Well anyway, I was knocking around somebody who was playing Buu at the time on the highest platform on that side of the map, when he started swooping at me from just near that crevice(sp?) and I was getting tired of him, so I zanzokened above him, smacked him down straight into the platform, swooped down and knocked him up onto the roof of the map, then jumped and smashed him at about a 90 degree angle to his decent right into that crevice, where I ended his life with a massive ki blob. It was all very DBZ-ish.

Best answers
My fav trick is firing a Final Flash in the middle of the map and blowing everyone to bits. hehehe.

Best answers
okay i got a new one for you guys, just happened to me today.

i was fighting someone (can remember who) and we were evenly matched the fight was going all over ESF_Cell_day for 5 minutes straight and i just happened to get just about everyone on the server involed in my fight(my team trying to kill the guys tailing me, and the other team trying to slap me around) it was like 4 on 4 and i had the whole good team trying to kill me. well i was playing hard to get with the person i was fighting since i was having a hard time not getting hit from behind from his teamates. well i was fighting in the middle of esf_cell_day; i teleported once and swooped to gain some momentum and hit fly just at the end of my swoop -- i was holding the melee button through all this -- and i fell past one of my opponents team mate AND I HIT HIM!!! then i jumped as soon as i hit the ground and swooped down to avoid people above me -- again i always hold melee in a swoop since you never know who you will hit -- and I HIT ANOTHER ONE!!! He went right in the ground, so i quickly started up a small kiblob to hurt him and it ended up finnishing him off... i lost that fight tho :(

Best answers
one of my cool moves was swooping head on at a kamehameha comming straight at me, just before i hit it, i pulled out of the swoop, teleported up, the slammed the guy firing it to the ground, then i finished him off with a big bang :)
(it doesnt sound that good, but is was an epic move to watch:p)

Best answers
well i had 2 n00bs on me and they swooped at me one on each side so when i looked at scouter they were close i tele (like in show goku did that then axehandled one and backflip kick the other :)

V'

Best answers
I remember one time somone threw a beam at me head on and I teleported at the right time causing me to miss the head of the beam, and be in the trail left behind. It was cool, it looked as if I were pierced by it.

Best answers
i don't remeber what server it was on but some guy was the admin.. he stacked people while i charged a disc.. >:) ff was on and i was on top.. get the picture oh and there was about 8 peeps on the server

Best answers
shot a nuke then PS'ed and killed everyone on the screen. Spirit bombed the screen about 10 times in 3 seconds. Meleed everyone about 10 times instant kills. Crashed the map because my PL was so high and I win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom