list some of the coolest tricks you have done

Best answers
SB volleyball....we lasted 5 rounds before one side missed.

And of course killing some leet guys while they were dissing me. oh and especially killing those people who made fun of my name. Chansey is always very happy -_-

Best answers
ah....I fought NightShade nad managed to emlee him once head-on??I had 300 ping and he had like 40....

nah,its more like running around with turbo like a madman just to escape melee,jumping like there was no tomorrow

And DD incident,I threw one and killed 3 people in one go....pretty weird,spooty n00bs....and then I got kicked saying I used a homing DD cheat.......stupid reason since one doesn't exist

Best answers
Useing melee and while there flying away i use a big bang and a finishing move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best trick is leaving the opponent un-able to move. Once hes in my grasp... he never gets out. :D
Also, I can leave my opponent confused and lost as I do my lightspeed tricks then all of a sudden end up behnd him and wam. :smile:

Best answers
heres one, since its not a tactic of mine.

the other day i was playing with some guy and i was ssjvegeta.

i hit him up from the ground, hit him down, and hit him to the side, but as he was recovering i used a bigbang.
and after that i hit him before the big bang goto him with teleport, and once i hit him.
THE BIGBANG KILLED ME! LOL

Best answers
once i was fighting someone playing as picolo i was vegeta. My PL was a couple mill higher. He fired what seemed to be a pretty strong sbc, i blocked strugled it, mean while he was charging another one and fired it as soon as it was ready. at that moment i had one the block struggle and fired the sbc in to the aproaching sbc. they strugled each other mean while me and him were firing fireballs at each other. i meleed him into the side of a wall and started charging a generic beam to full power right away. he swooped at me and i fired my gen beam, he quickly started block strugling it,since my pl was higher i was winning but i noticed that behind him the two special beam cannons that were strugling were heading right for him.he used his boost which brought him to just over my PL.(we were both like really high pl so the couple mil didnt realy make that much of a diff.) He started winning the BS and i was already boosting so there wasnt much i could do but hope he ran out of ki. I think he did run out of ki cause his boost turned off and i started winning again right as the BS was about to be in his favor. and right when i had control again i gave him one final push into the coming SBCs which killed him and the blast from all three attacks killed me as well. but i won!

Best answers
one thing that happened to me...

I was playing on a lan with 6 other people. I got pretty beaten up and had only 5 health left. I was flying around and I turned around to see an enemy cell (i was vegeta) about two meters away. He was charging a generic beam, and there was no way I could survive it. Suddenly a friendly goku flew up behind him and knocked him down to the ground. Goku charged a Kamehameha and I charged a final flash to full power and we both fired at once. Cell was pretty dead after that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i gots 2...
one time me and bi0 were playing some peeps.. and he hit one of them down and i came up and hit him right back to bi0 who finished it for the kill

and then i got this from mystix..
counter on the floor make sure he goes up then tele fast and hit him down... usually kills them when they hit the ground

Best answers
the coolest trick i have done is the teleport punch.
this is when they are swooping at me just before to hit me, i teleport, i mean JUST before. the teleport put me infornt of them and and im already swooping before they notice im there and Smack

one trick i saw today wsa made, i fired a kame at a person with 10 mil more than me, while another person on my team was charging at him, he deflects the kame striaght into my team member which is 130degrees in the opisite

Best answers
Rofl, Hey SayianPrideXIX, hehe its me ZeRo from that one time on the ESFORCES.COM Server, hehe I remember that, boy was he pissed. Hehe and I don't use scripts, what I do is insanely easy to do if you are quick fingered, and also i have a 5 button mouse, and the button thats on the side near my thumb is my teleport key so its just swoop, hold right click, hit them, then press the that mouse button practically the moment it hits the person to teleport. =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my coolest trick:
Doing a PS of 7 minutes and then lose but kill everyone in the map ( and that were 15 ppl including me self :p)

Best answers
my friend and I like to re-enact things from the show, like goku stands on the ground and vegeta in the air and we PS (kamehameha vs gallit gun) And also gohan vs cell, etc...

I killed an entire team with friezas disks (there were 5 ppl) i threw it at one guy and it went through him and hit another. Then i swerved it into a third and it hit 2 more on the way back to me! It was a big fluke

Also, how do you play volleyball with a spirit bomb?

Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
MR GUMP!! - how the HELL can u teleport that much?! and that fast??? even as a ssj u cant do it....
Um...... First off you have never played me........ Second, why would I lie about something like that, most of the people hear have played me and know I can do that......

Well my best 1v1 was with Panther a long long time ago, back when we first met, we were neck and neck for like 25 kills, then I got sloppy and got smacked around a bit :laff:

Best answers
Another really sweeet thing is this:

You stay on the ground and wait till somebody swoops towards you. then when he's just about to hit you, jump, turn around and smack his ass into the digital concrete!

It really rocks I tell you. :cool:

Best answers
the coolest thing i recall doing is having a really cool fight where we both teleported at the last minute in this huge melee battle, then standing in the middle of the ring on the floor, waiting for him to come hit me, teleported above him, and slammed him into the floor :D

Best answers
Well mine would have to be the time there was the 2 fully charged spirit bombs locked up in mid air, and I knocked some idiot into it thus killing us both... lol

Best answers
weird....this morning I was playing a Goku vs Goku match,he had a higher PL than I had and we had an SB PS,and I charged mine halfway when he charged it full........weirdly mine beat his.....some weird glitch I guess....:)

Best answers
New poster however i am not new to ESF those who know me should know that :). Anyways some of u i have played with and i never saw these techniques i have played with nightshade and mystix. Mystix isn't lightning fast however he is a teleport fanatic who exploits his ping but nightshade is flawless anyways on to the subject i have favorite techniqes but won't reveal how most are done. My favorite is how i figured out how to nullify winning cause of ping but i won't spoil that for u figure it out peace out brodda!

Best answers
not really a trick but good revenge. i was picollo and fired a heap of scattershots, buu tryed to candy me so i homed them in on him, i was candied, eaten and b4 i spawned again i got to see buu while recharging his ki hit by heaps of my little scatter shots and die. hehe revenge is sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom