Lions Save an Ethiopian girl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny you should say that...

I read this not 5 minutes ago on collegehumor.

They saw a girl, obviously a good person at heart, surrounded by three evil men in their spiritual opinion, and they decided they'd be the kings of the jungle.
Where can I get some of the stuff youve been smoking. Last I checked, predators eat nice people just as readily as they eat mean people (unless the nice people travelling with mean people can run faster than the mean people). What if the girl had been chased between a lioness and her cub?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animals are known for feeling negative and positive vibes just as good as we do, even better in some instances.

They saw a girl, obviously a good person at heart, surrounded by three evil men in their spiritual opinion, and they decided they'd be the kings of the jungle. It's a shame they are nearly extinct, but I guess that's just the way things are. We have become the ultimate predator, and there isn't room for any other predators on this planet anymore. All of us have been born too late into this process to prevent it happening any further.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. Wierd how this crap happens. However the cause or whatever happened. Those guys kidnapped a girl in ethiopia, and got shanke lions. Pwned.

Best answers
Ok, who would win: That 73 year-old Leapord killing dude or the League of Lions (the ones that saved the little girl)? I've got 4-1 odds on gramps.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Er.. Lions like MEAT...

If you've never seen a picture of someone from Ethiopia, picture a bag of bones. I wouldn't eat her either. :p

Best answers
Kurt said:
I wouldn't eat her either.
That could be taken in a very bad way...

I have a really bad Ethiopian joke,but I don't think I should say it on here, unless many people demand it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's straight out of some sort of disney movie... pretty amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, wtf. Grown men forcing 12 year olds girls to marry them? 70% of their marriages are from abductions? DELIVER ZE BOMB!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that made me giggle :).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Dude, wtf. Grown men forcing 12 year olds girls to marry them? 70% of their marriages are from abductions? DELIVER ZE BOMB!
Roger that sir *Delivers nuklear bombs*
That is freaking amazing, that's like a 10/100 chance of not getting eaten by a lion.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Well if you insist...

What do you call an Ethiopian taking a dump?
A show off.
And this was necessary why? Seriously guys, let's focus on the subject at hand and avoid this unneccesary garbage. Even if it's meant in jest it's still inappropriate on all levels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dream_Killer said:
That is freaking amazing, that's like a 10/100 chance of not getting eaten by a lion.
That's like a 1/10 chance! :p

I think it's pretty amazing, what Synth said about animals feeling good and bad 'vibes' is true to me, I believe humans have this sense as well to a lesser extent.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
And this was necessary why? Seriously guys, let's focus on the subject at hand and avoid this unneccesary garbage. Even if it's meant in jest it's still inappropriate on all levels.
Sorry fella, removing now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom