Liono Lord Of The Thundercats

Best answers
Another day brings something else to show

Heres a new render of a model I made the using max 5 advanced lighting still have to look into max6 :scared: at some point. Any critz on this guy? oh and I do have him with the sword of omens I'll try pose him later or something polies are around 1800 I think (/me goes checkz)

latez

Show

Best answers
Ahh, Showster :) .
Been a while bud .

About the model , hmm I don't like the flesh skin too much . The legs look wierd, I dunno , Maybe U should give them some defination ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tke skintone is ment to be that way, i allways used to be a big fan of the thundercats. I even have a stickeralbum. (shames)

Best answers
omg, very ****ing nice. I love thundercats, even started a mod similar to ROL long ago, which had Thundercats and other stuff in, Didnt get far with it though, you have my full fanship! *shame its Q3 since i dont have it but who cares!*

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh you, you ^%@$#

that looks very good. very cool, actually. only comment would be to make his leg thinner at the place it meets the boot.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it's for a q3 mod.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaw!! ppl from Sos. lol great job on the skin anyway.Ever tried doing transplant tingy on the hair? Someone did it with the tetsuo model somewhere.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
transparency you mean?, it looks good ingame lik ethat but, you only see the ffect ingame in hlmv and games running without a certain dll it would have a big blue spt on it you werent meant to see

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats what i mean,but then you dont have to waste that much polys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damh that's awsome man looks realy good man.Very cool!
I am not formilliar with that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom