LionHeart,dan_esf_fanatic,Spunky,Tiger,Lukyass

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great movie, but only because of my cameo. Damn I'm awesome. Too bad you cut the part where I rise from the rubble without so much as a scratch, and proceed to bash your heads together.

I rate this movie at a 10 because I rule.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad Lion got your and tiger's heads mixed up. I bet you would've looked great in a dress :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ok Magus, apparently you have to have a co-starring role in this movie to get it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ok Magus, apparently you have to have a co-starring role in this movie to get it.
Bingo. This video is a way for them to vent their anger. They think I'm an idiot because I don't agree with all of the stupid **** they do here, and this is their pathetic attempt at getting back at me haha.

Hopefully this thread isn't going to erupt into a flame war, I just felt the need to explain why they think their video is funny (when it's not, nor are any of the ones they've posted, ever).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol dude your post is the begining of a flame war and to be honest I used your pic cuz this forum loads way too long in the omg the pix thread and your head was in zeo's sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bingo. This video is a way for them to vent their anger. They think I'm an idiot because I don't agree with all of the stupid **** they do here, and this is their pathetic attempt at getting back at me haha.

Hopefully this thread isn't going to erupt into a flame war, I just felt the need to explain why they think their video is funny (when it's not, nor are any of the ones they've posted, ever).
LOL! Dude you give yourself too much credit. Going around, screaming ZOMG YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT isn't getting anyone pissed off, and it's really moronic to think we're trying to 'get back at you' with this. Srsly, stop being an attention whore. If your parents are neglecting you, don't crave attention on the internet.

Best answers
Lol, "stop being an attention whore".. I don't see him posting threads about totally random crap that nobody else will get apart from your select club of third world country bums.

Flaming people is fun, especially if the flames really describe the flamer instead of the flamed.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a legitimate point to this thread?

Nah, didn't think so. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom