Best answers
Can anyone get me a link to a tutorial that tells you how to put things such as buildings and stuff in my map? I get the ground and everythin put there and I don't know how to get buildings and things there. Do you have to make them first using a program? Because I have Gensurf. Can you make buildings with that? Can someone please let me know, because I have viewed other stickies on mapping and can't find what I'm lookin for. Thanks.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buildings have to be done by hand I believe. You gotta start them as a rectangle or whatever and build the sides, then hollow/carve/do whatever you want to them.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you have to make them one solid at a time.
If you could just make them with a program and paste them in anyone could be a good mapper. :p
If this is your first time making buildings, just remember that your buildings probably aren't going to look perfect to you the first time you make them.
Change things once you have an outline. No one likes a boring square building. Take your time, start over if you feel you need to. WorldCraft sets nothing in stone. :D

Best answers
Think of it like this.... You are a construction worker building a house.... You need to start by putting up a wall here and a wall there soon all the walls are in now for the roof... Now its time for the inside.... Just keep in mind to build 1 wall at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom