Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I've not spoken to solidus yet but when I do i'll present the fixes to him and get a screen out.

~Edit

What happened to the old forum theme? Not compatible with IB 3.0.0?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice spam :\

dont post unless its usefull or importent... 2 words aint ..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Howdy

Im back, been gone for a few days cos i managed to get myself a gamecube :D So i can now have a look at the link in smash bros in 3d to get a better view (yeah, thats my excuse...).
The Hair- I dont know if the final pic has been up yet, but the hair is like adult link as well (sorry if its there but i didnt see it, im blinded by the new layout)
The boots- Hmm, im not sure, i allready made em a lot bigger, ill see what there like when there skinned, and if there too small ill soon sort em
The waist- The waist is thinner than norm, but if i made it any thinner he would look wierd. I tried it, and got the anerexic (sp) look.
The Tunic- U cant really see in that pic, but the tunic has been heavily edited, its now much wider at the front and sides than kid link, and matches the side reference, so im happy with it.

And for those lookin for me, ill be online tonight, but next week ill be on holiday, so if anyones got anything for me to see, then could you please get in touch with me before then.
Later....

Best answers
i look sexy don't i i can't wait to get my hands on me (/me sees everyone looking funny at him)

Best answers
Ok, i've done a draw over to show solidus what needs changing but I think he's gone on his holiday now.

~Edit

Nevermind, he got the draw over.. maybe fixed by tomorrow or saturday ^_^

Best answers
I can't wait to see how it comes out to look like. You guys are really doing a good job with this project. :yes:

Take your time, it must be perfect! :rolleyes:

Best answers
Don't worry, we won't let anything half assed come out.. it's gonna be pure quality through and through.. oh yeah.. *leaves before his head gets bigger*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*head goes so big it maks him fall over*
well.. i wouldnt call it ego problem.. it really is a sweet model.. but im waiting for that hookshot, man.. or i shall just slap one on ^_^

Best answers
Slap one on ;) Yeah, solidus said the drawover should be done by tonight or tomorrow night. I think I might upload the draw over to show you what'll be fixed.

Best answers
The pic is slightly above him. Anyway, with the added bits to the boots he will be taller.

Best answers
Just one :)

Now, that is as close as we are gonna get (I think it's pretty much dead on). It's now being skinmapped then i'll skin it over the next few days ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander said:
Seph.. that looks like a teen link or something.. not kid link.. look he has the Master sword back there, lil link dont use that.. btw what game is that? It dosnt look like Majora's or Ocarina...
Um..... lol that IS from Ocarina of Time.... And they were still making the game or it was from japan or w/e.... But he was in the Desert ruins if it was ruins he was going to go in the Spirit Temple

Best answers
I think I might start playing ESF again just to use these models. Very nice. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom