Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
We have new idea for the transformation by the way. Since we have an ocarina model that can be animated (thanks to shijing) we are thinking that he can pull out the Ocarina of Time, play the Song of Time and look around with navi fluttering around like mad (just like when it happens in the game) then flash, adult link. For this i'm getting the Song of Time mp3.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
Yeah i remember you posting that mp3

( http://www.geocities.com/oddball231/zelda.mp3 )

Well thats the trans sorted. But do you have any other sounds like death sounds? because even im having a job finding them >_<
Um...the .mp3...makes me think that is an mp3...so umm...yea, that is on the edge of warez, so don't do it again or I'll.....yea...

if your defense varies, please PM me, don't post in here.

Best answers
Omni

Wow the model looks great, and I had another idea for the trans, if you want you could have him pull out the Fierce Diety mask from Majoras Mask and turn into Omni Link! (sorry if this has already been suggested) But I thought it would be cool.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
We have new idea for the transformation by the way. Since we have an ocarina model that can be animated (thanks to shijing) we are thinking that he can pull out the Ocarina of Time, play the Song of Time and look around with navi fluttering around like mad (just like when it happens in the game) then flash, adult link. For this i'm getting the Song of Time mp3.
Remember my idea when I posted about the time when he pulled out the Master sword for the first time? I really think that would look great if it was easy to program in

*Edit* I have tons of Zelda Mp3's

Best answers
Cracker, I think you tried adding me to msn but my contact list was full, try again ^_^

As for Oni Link, we were thinking about doing that for when the 3 transformations come out.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SuperGohan
Will 3 transformations come out.
That will pertain to future releases, SuperGohan, and depending on the character. Not all characters will have 3 transformations. Now...this thread is straying a bit from the topic, remember, this is hear to discuss the Link Model, not the number of transformations in future ESF versions ;)

Best answers
Hopefully trunks will have 3 stages (normal, USSJ, SSJ?) this way we can implement Oni Link for future releases. Anyway, i'll see how shijing is doing animation wise over the next day or so and post updates as they come (maybe even a little video clip to tease you all ;))

Best answers
chin is more edgy then the one in reference i think its that the face is more narrow. You see you have two lines coming from the ears to the chin. like a V. you should break it up. so it looks like the one on ref. http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/fss.jpg here it os more rounded, but in urs it is two lines pointing down, if u fixed that omg *drools* would look so much better then the N64 version.

Best answers
cooooooool. cant wait ti use it. ^_^ gj i must say. ppl like u who model for the hell of it, to make ppl and ur self happy, are really great. cant wait to see Adult Link

Best answers
Exactly.. the project started because one day I thought 'I'd like to play as Link in ESF...'

Work on the adult link will be starting over the next few days. We've done some testing of the model in game and it's very nice.. just need to make the custom animations for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom