Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its navi kill it!!!

kiiillll itt!!!

/me kills navi

ahem anyway u might wanna fix the nose up a bit so it doesnt look like little face egyptains built a pyramid on his face ;)

Best answers
The face skin is dead accurate to the Ocarina of Time (well, as close as were gonna get it) as for the nose, i'll see what we can do.

Best answers
Yes, that I know. But that face is sh!t. Can't you make it a little err....more like adult without hitting adult?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll.... he's basing it on the kid link... you cannot make it a bit more adult.. its KID
lol.... from what i see.... the model and skins better than the origional n64.. like it or dont, :p

Best answers
Just found out it looks about twice as good in HLMV so i've made a nice little presentation image for you all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model done it rules you guys :D trust me this is gonna rock esf

Best answers
Actually, you're about the 300th... still, thanks :)

Shijing is now working on the animations so if you see a few people about playing as trunks typing "Omg! Great animations!" that'll be us testing it ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ScepterOfTruth
is the Adult Link model done yet?
No there working on Young first

Best answers
The Adult version is just a case of rescaling the current model and adding a few new things. The longest part of the adult model will be the skinning, and that'll take me around a week when it's ready.. in any case, i'll post updates as they come ^_^

Best answers

That is friggin awesome and has come out better than i expected. good job.
As for sounds, do you have any yet, if so can i hear them?

Best answers
No sounds yet, that section of the project is still up for offers so if you have some link sounds contact us ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by me a few pages ago

That defeats the point of this being a replica of the Ocarina Of Time Link really though doesn't it.. if we use jumbled up sounds from other games. The reason I wanted the Ocarina Of Time soundtrack is because it contains alot of Ocarina sounds, like music and some sound effects. Also they aren't ripped from a game so they are high quality... but, saying that, I have alot of skinning to do soon so I wouldn't mind hearing your sounds.. if it reduces my work i'm all for it
I said (somewhere in the jumbled up mess) that I wouldn't mind hearing your sounds ^_^

Anyway, MSN address is in my sig area. So what kind of sounds do you have, and do they sound a bit like the Ocarina of Time link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom