Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
*Update*

Solidus has told me he'll have the Kid Link model done in 2 weeks time which means I can skin it and it'll be ready for animation. Here are pictures of the progress so far.

I'm highly impressed (again) and can't wait to skin it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow its coming along nicely, gotenks get on aim hehe

Best answers
Wow, looks awesome. I'll definatly check it out when its released

Best answers
I'm impressed, it took long before there was an update, but it was worth waitng...:p:p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin good, if you want a good way to get dead accurate ref pics for link use project64 the n64 emulator (if you own the original cartridge so as not to be doin anything illegal) and turn on wireframe mode (wireframe rasterization in the advanced menu) as long as you can get the camera in good positions u can get really good ref pics, and wireframe makes it alot easier

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi yall
nuttzy, thats a pritty good idea, but i want to make this just from pictures, so i can learn from what im doing for anything i do after this model.
Im about to start the tunic, but does anyone have any reference pics of it from a lower angle so i can get a better look at it? in the pics ive got it looks to me like a pair of shorts, so id like a better look at it. The pics would have to be from OOT though, so it looks like you would have to use nuttzy's idea (but not wireframed please) cheers yall.
And about the pic of the model, ignor the strange effect on the neck, its not like that in milkshape so i dont know why the program keeps doing that... those verticies have been welded together a few million times now... :)
later...

Best answers
I don't think you can get the camera at that angle... but i'm pretty sure his legs just go up a little further and the rest under the tunic is just blacked out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry, should have been a bit more specific, not under the tunic, just the direct front of it, and maybe down a bit, or just a proper one lower than norm at the side, or a diagonal one would be ace, without the arm in the way

Best answers
He's got some reference thanks to Link (the user, not the game character.. well.. thanks to him too I suppose). Now he has the reference he's told me he'll be doing the tunic tomorrow. The 2 week deadline is still on but it might get finished earlier.. who knows (or later ;):p)

Best answers
This is gona be as exciting to wait for as the the game "wind waker" :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I allways thought that seing as though the Link model is modeled after Link from Ocarina of time, thats where the sounds would come from...

Best answers
no it's not finished i quote the esf team: it's done when it's done so you better wait :p

Best answers
Mastercooky, stop asking ffs.. it's annoying.. and you're the only one doing it :S

As for the sounds I should be getting them from the official Ocarina of Time soundtrack (literally EVERY sound from the N64 game).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SJ3_G0Tenkssa icena odelma = SSJ3_G0tenks nice model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom