Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Np solidus.. (btw, could you come on MSN, I want to see the head so far ^_^). Once the head is complete I will skin it (mainly as practice) then post pics, but it won't be the final skin (unless it's excellent).

I'm still pretty set with that animation idea, of the wind blowing etc.. but if bryggz can't do that i'm sure he could do link pulling the master sword from it's pedestal ^_^

Best answers
If you don't want to show any pics from the model, you can at least show us some pics from the sprites or something. I don't think there's much chance to do the wild blowing thing[involves coding]...

Best answers
Well, you can make wind effects on clothes, hair etc aslong as they are assigned to a bone. As for the sun's song aura type thing, I think that is possible, maybe I should ask SS_Vegeta, or one of the other team members ^_^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SSJ3_G0tenks, at least make the master sword music when he transforms :)

Best answers
I think i'll have to go back to get the Zelda Soundtrack for that (What a handy tool.. every sound from Ocarina of Time, even treasure chest sounds etc ^_^). If anyone has it and can convert it to mp3 and send it compressed to me (56k) then please contact me.

Best answers
They do, but can you see 60 odd WAV files being downloaded by me, a 56k user? ^_^

Best answers
i will check if i can find one (i wanna help on this project :p)

Best answers
o great even with broadband this will take ages to download everything mainly for searching everything

Best answers
I would buy it but I can't find it in any shops or online places that ship to England (without a huge fee that is). That soundtrack would be excellent here.. and I wouldn't mind having some of the songs from Ocarina Of Time on CD ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pic horder!

lol, its not that im keeping the model under wraps not showing pics, its just that when i last posted i was only online for a few minuits and have only just been able to get back on.
The head is done, so ssj3 Gotenks get on msn! lol, its still closed mesh (yey) so im still happy with it, but i wanna see what Ssj3 Gotenks thinks of it before i say anymore.
Cant you just get the sounds from the game itself? and how about using the ocarina for the quick transformation? (so he can play the song of time :) ) it just thought it'd look cool. and im sure you could get it to blow in the wind for the animation.

*edit* typo.

Best answers
Solidus, email me the pictures if you aren't online later tonight (i'll probably be playing shenmue 2 most of the night, i'll just leave msn on and turn my sound up so I know when someone has messaged me), then i'll get it skinmapped and skinned ^_^

The Ocarina could be a quick soloution to the transformation problem.. I think if I mix a few ideas up we could come up with some good ideas.. right now i'm thinking of this as the most complex one.. Link draws out the ocarina, plays the song of time.. a huge aura comes up + the wind effects, then when it stops the master sword floats down and link grabs it, huge light, then he's an adult. It will probably be around that but a bit simpler.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Model away... :smile:

Ive now sent the head to SSJ3 Gotenks, so he can start to skin it, so hopefully well be showing some pictures soon! ;D
:warning: To whoever makes the skinmap, the underside of the hair is red so that it can be more easily skinned, and if you spot any problems with the model when skinnin, please drop me a line.

offtopic: Has any one played the Zelda game on the GBA? i know its a remake, but is it worth getting?

Best answers
Ok, i'm going to contact Shijing about the skinmap (shame he's offline :p). I'll post a few pictures of it unskinned anyway.. I wasn't planing to but after seeing the job Solidus done.. I want to share it with everyone (damn it's good).

Best answers
hey, well, im not into zelda, so err, ssj3_gotenks, dont go hatin/flamin me:D but it looks like his nose isnt attached, but anywayz, gl

Best answers
1) Trust me, his nose is attached :)
2) How the hell can you not like Zelda o_O (you haven't even played it!)

Best answers
lol
well
a) never played it
b) never got time to bother/buy

so i dont hate, just dont like
but good to kno his nose is attached:p

Best answers
Ok, abotu the skinmap.. I need to catch shijing online by this afternoon or i'm going to seek out someone else to skin map it (as I want to skin it ASAP). Once i've got some progress with the skin i'll post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom