Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by scout
MY IDEA YOU TOOK ME UP ON IT YAY!!!! ( do i get credit) j/k

but i have more ideas some people have the ideas already though. Maybe the charge ups either he can play the ocarina or his sword glow and the shield block animation would rock. and for a transformation you could give him a different color tunic like blue or red or sumthin. I would really like to be apart of this somehow (i can't do much but come up w/ ideas) and thanx again for taking me up on my idea
OR he could just go from kid to adult..

Best answers
w00t this is the moment i've been waiting for this is going to own big time,

idea's when transwforming a bleu ray of light (like in the temple of time when he pulles out the MS)
a bow for the kilob (with fire, ice or light arows)
and new idea's are comming soon (working on that)

and i want credit for my name :p j/k

Best answers
Heh, anyone who helps me (be it with the model, skin, skinmap, sprites, ideas, or even just artwork to help me make it will be getting cred). This is going to take a while guys, hope you realise.. but when it's release, it will (hy)rule.. (sorry for the bad pun).

I think I will take bryggz up on his offer to help with the model and the animations (as i'm still not particulary skilled at modelling, although i'm improving alot). Can you add me on MSN bryggz? (address in my sig).

I think I will have the Temple Of Time glow that you were talking about to mask the transformation from Child to Adult.. I was thinking about him hovering slightly, hair/hat blowing upwards as is the rest of his clothes while the glow goes of, then a kinda of solar flare style flash when it finishes.. I think that would own. Thanks for the support you guys, work will start over the next 2 weeks, so keep the ideas and help coming.. i'm extremely greatful ^_^

Best answers
That would be a real cool transformation, but you will need to make real advanced animations and sprites for it [especially the flash at the end]... Other transformation idea is that he does a real advanced move and that he starts turning, then a flash, and then he's transformed...

Best answers
Instead of a solar flare, he could toss some Deku nuts...
By the way, how do you go about recording sounds for half life? Once I find out, I could get you some link sounds. Also, why not change his generic beam graphic to a boomerang? Anyhow, theres my two cents....

And by the way, WindWaker is one of the lamest Zelda games out there...Im serious, lol. You may have more fun NOT playing it.

Best answers
Just record the sounds into *.wav file with the right name and put them into the right folder it will work then... And what kinda sound do you tough about to record??

Best answers
Wind Maker might not be to everyones liking as they tried something different.. but still, I like the look of it. I will be adding the boomerang and a bomb attack (most probably). As for the animations, i'll have to ask Bryggz if he can do that one I said about.. if he can then it'll be great ^_^

Best answers
maybe we should add some more things in the modelpack like some zelda besed mapsand pic's for the selection screen (forgot what they are calles)

Best answers
lol, I am thinking about using the Kokiri sword and the Master sword as they are both in Ocarina Of Time (the model is based on that version of link).

I can't wait to get started on this as Link has to be one of my favourite computer game characters ever ^_^ I will start work once my shadow edit is done, from then on it'll be all this model so hopefully I will get some progress through the next 2 weeks (holidays).

Best answers
maybe for some of the attacks you could have the fire,ice,light, etc. from the bow. and what about gauntlets...just thinking if it's to hard to animate a shield block you could use the gaunlets. The temple of time transformation aura is a great idea. I love it. Question though, will he have the master sword or the big goron sword? or both?

Best answers
the master sword becouse i got permision to use it and it looks great so we already have one thing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why did u make this thread when u havent even started????

Best answers
becouse he is looking for people who can help him

Best answers
That and I want suggestions on what to add etc. This way i'm preparing myself for it.. then i'll be able to make it better than I would without preperation.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by link
becouse he is looking for people who can help him
? he said he was doing this on his own he dosent want help dunno why. this wil probably be closed since u dont have anything to show

Best answers
stay on topic soccer why do you have to be so negative?

On topic: what about his second transformation?

Best answers
Soccer, the idea is to help me get stuff like ideas, reference art and help on the project.. I said I will probably do it all on my own unless I can get help from someone better at one thing than I am.. (read back a few posts).

Best answers
Perhaps he could turn from Kid Link into Adult Link? Or maybe he could change tunics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom