Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok, it's more of a pack.. but still. I'm making a Link pack to replace Trunks for v1.1, The pack will consist of:

• A child Link model/skin
  • An adult Link model/skin for the transformation
  • New sounds
  • A shield for the block animation (un-confirmed)
  • New sprites (like bombs and boomerang)
  • Ability to use the Kokiri/Master sword (Trunks v1.1)

Ok, I will be starting work on this over the next few months.. Bear in mind it will take me a long time to do all this.. also it won't be realeased before 1.1, and it may not be released on the day 1.1 comes out.. it all depends on when it is finished.

I would like suggestions on stuff to add, help with animations (when it's done), and comments on my work that I will post here (I can promise you there will be alot of edits/reskins). Here goes ^_^

Best answers
Maybe you can add a firestaff [shoots fireballs] or a senzu bean shooter [I don't know if this is possible], and maybe a sort of aura around the sword.
Who's gonna do all this stuff?? You?? Can you post some pics of the progress??

Best answers
I'm going to do it all, unless I can get help from some people better at the stuff than me.. I might ask Shijing to skin map it. Not too sure about the fire staff and sensu bean shooter.. i'm trying to keep as close to the actual Link from zelda as possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is gonna take 3 times as long as gotenks. do u need any help? i can skin and skinmap

Best answers
I will need a skin map when the model is done but I want to skin this one, it's kind of my skinning project.. something to aim at if you know what I mean .

The model will start as soon as i'm done editing [J]'s sonic model and reskinning it to make shadow.. that will be a few days as i'm busy with revision at the moment.. although I have 2 weeks half term in a days time, which will give me time to work at it ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm sounds interesting... Let me know if you need any hosting, help with skinning or any pointers on Chibi Trunks (I'm making one, might be done tomorrow... then I'll reskin it cause I need to add more texture to the skin)

Let me know if you need any help !

Greetz,

Snake-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
I will need a skin map when the model is done but I want to skin this one, it's kind of my skinning project.. something to aim at if you know what I mean .

The model will start as soon as i'm done editing [J]'s sonic model and reskinning it to make shadow.. that will be a few days as i'm busy with revision at the moment.. although I have 2 weeks half term in a days time, which will give me time to work at it ^_^
heh skinmapping is half the job

almostdeleted

A
I always liked link.. Ive beaten all the games for NEs to Majoras mask.. I just dont have game cube so i cant get the new one... My friends is gonna lend me his cube once he beats it and im gonna test it out..

I think I gota make a link sig now..

Best answers
I would have made a link sig but there is someone about called link (Red saiyan mod). The Ocarina Of Time is the best.. anyway, I know skinmapping is half the job soccer.. it's just that half I don't know how to do yet ^_^

Best answers
hey gotenks i'd be more than willing ti help as well ^^ if u need help with the model at all, that is :-D plus i can work on animations as well, since im fairly decent at those

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doing shield for the block animation would be total possible just instead of having him cross his arms he just pulls up his shield

im all for this model cause link = pwnage!!

should give child link the windwaker type master sword cause it looks hella cool in wind waker

almostdeleted

A
Yes, I agree, when I was watching my friend play, its awesom looking..

OFftopic: WHo like my link combo ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of when Mr. Smo made that Link model for DMZ, it was PERFECT on the map DMZ_Hyrule

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki would he have to hold the shield at all times?

Best answers
if the sheild had it's own joints, no. It could be on his back, and then move when he blocks, but it would be easier to have him always holding the sheild tho.

Best answers
MY IDEA YOU TOOK ME UP ON IT YAY!!!! ( do i get credit) j/k

but i have more ideas some people have the ideas already though. Maybe the charge ups either he can play the ocarina or his sword glow and the shield block animation would rock. and for a transformation you could give him a different color tunic like blue or red or sumthin. I would really like to be apart of this somehow (i can't do much but come up w/ ideas) and thanx again for taking me up on my idea

Best answers
I think you can edit the skeleton in ESF... not TOTALLY sure, but I can almost guarantee you can **** around with the skeleton all you want, as long as it gets animated properly...

Best answers
umm....i wouldnt know how....yes i am ashamed....WHY WON'T SOMEONE TEACH ME TO MODEL!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
doing shield for the block animation would be total possible just instead of having him cross his arms he just pulls up his shield
should give child link the windwaker type master sword cause it looks hella cool in wind waker
He can block with his shield if it's animated [that he takes his shield from his back or something]

umm....i wouldnt know how....yes i am ashamed....WHY WON'T SOMEONE TEACH ME TO MODEL
Looks at the stikies for tuts...

I think you can edit the skeleton in ESF... not TOTALLY sure, but I can almost guarantee you can **** around with the skeleton all you want, as long as it gets animated properly...
You can make an whole new skeleton in milkshape[it's possible in ESF, I think, but you will need to create whole new animations], but if you change the model, you will need to reinstall ESF or it won't work...

Little question, what kinda powerup aura will he have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom