Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WHAT!!!??!!!?

BIGGER! lol, there huge already, really, you should have seen some pics without the hat. trust me, there big enough.....
And does anyone have any pictures of links collar?

Best answers
They are big, they just go backwards (adult link's ears go more outwards than kid link).

About what you said dark one, I know i'll have to wait to let him use his sword.. what I mean is, if we finish ages before 1.1 comes out, it might be a good idea asking a team member for a list of all the new animations, and a description of each one (if needed) so we can get started on the animations without having to wait, that could let us release it as soon as 1.1 is out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Gotenks! I guess it will be a wounder full model! (Don't forget to add mirror shield) ^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmm Mirror Shield wouldn't be too well in ESF, all it would be is shiny :S
Plus I think that it would eb cooler if he had the Deku shield as a kid, and the Hyrule shield as an adult.

Best answers
good work so far

the model is looking good but looking forward

is there plans to make gannondorf and various other charecters from velda or other computer games like metroid or starfox cos that would be sweet

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lazaroo, it would do you well to check the other threads for your answer. I assure you there are plenty of other models in the works. The middle of a Zelda based thread might not be the best place to post your inquery, as it may lead us off track.

Best answers
It all depends on if me and solidus want to carry on making packs etc.. we've been talking about it recently ^_^

Anyway, onto the model, I saw links chest and torso yesterday and I must say it's looking real good :) I will be skinning the head as soon as shijing is done making the skinmap (tonight with any luck), when i've got the first bit of skinning done i'll be sure to update you all ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
call me BIG BOSs please ^_^

anyways.. i got the model and have given it a look over.. its good ^_^ it helps having it already grouped, i havent started skinmapping it yet.. but im planning to get round to it soon:]

Best answers
Slight update, shi- I mean, BIG BOSs has finished the skinmap and is trying to send it to me. He's hosted it for me to get so i'll be skinning it tonight.. :D

Bolteh2

B
ok, some advice:

1) try poly-by-poly head modelling, youre gonna get alot more detail and a better looking nose with poly-by-poly modelling, you can do this using front and left side ref pics

2) look real good at ref pics when ur doing the head modelling, the head is something that is part of the identity of a person, sure, you can see at the his hat-thingy that hes link, but take that off and you would have no idea of who it is, when you do poly-by-poly modelling you can put in the details (cheeks, mouth, nose, eyes etc) + when you do poly-by-poly modelling you get alot less polies than with spehre shaping (dunno, thats what i concluded .. a18s head had bout 400 polys when i tried sphere shaping and has 290 polies when i did poly by poly

greetz

Best answers
1) The nose looks that way in the reference pics and the actual N64 model, so I don't see the problem.

2) It is poly by poly.. (read the previous posts) >,<

I'm now working on the skin.. bear in mind both me and solidus are n00bs (my first proper skin, solidus' first proper vertex model) so there will be alot of criticism and improvment until it's finally released..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... i feel i should contribute more to this that a skinmap... how about some sprites?

Best answers
I might have a go at the sprites, but if I need help you'll be the first guy I ask ^_^

Ok, update.. the skin of the head is done except for the eyes, once i've done them i'll post some pictures to 'wet your whistles' so to speak.

Best answers
Big update here people.. well, not so much big.. but good :D

I've completed the first version of the face skin, i'm fairly happy with it, although I can see little bits that may need improving and places where more detail could be put in. Still, it's pretty damn close to the ref pics I went on, so here you go! (go easy, it's my first skin).

My Version

Reference

almostdeleted

A
Skinmap and skin the hair and then we will be able to see it better.

And the eyebrows arent brown enough, there yellow in yours and brown in ref.

Best answers
Noted. Remember this is my first version.. I can see problems with the mouth, eyebrows (need to be darker and higher up), and the hair is skinmapped, I just haven't put much detail on it yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all skinmapped, no single colours here! i cannot believe you could deny my skills crackerjack ^_^
lets hope this continues

Best answers
add some more detail on the hair, and make his eyes a lil darker blue...
But it's a good start, so keep it up... Can you post some updates later??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom