Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
He looks like the cartoony link from the new game on the gamecube [bough it yesterday], his nose looks lil wierd. Hope you post progress pics soon...

Best answers
What is everyone's problem with the nose? Have you played Ocarina Of Time?? Look at his nose on that >,<

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
What is everyone's problem with the nose? Have you played Ocarina Of Time?? Look at his nose on that >,<
Yeah it looks like the same nose as in the N64 game,good luck on the progress

Best answers
Better suggestion for the trans. Remember when you played the teleport song in Majoras Mask? I think you can put 2 and 2 together.

Best answers
I would like to see Ganon....One of the maps could be inside the Deku Tree..

Best answers
weeee finally a link model. gj guys it looks good, can't wait for it's release.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Erm, about the nose...

actually, im not sure if ALL of the nose is attatched, but i remember trying it before and it totally changed the look of the face so i re-did the nose, but its sooo close to the face youd never notice. And leaving it not fully attatched helps me when i get around to editing the model into adult link, cos his nose is much highter on the face. And ive now got the neck done, but theres something about it im not sure of, so SSJ3_Gotenks, get on msn to have a look, but im only on till 9.

*edit* just had a closer look at those pics, and the nose doesnt look like that at all in game or in milkshape, its just the program used to take the pics trying to add a lighting effect.

Best answers
The nose does look like that in milkshape (checking it earlier). Anyway, i'm now trying to get on MSN (doesn't want to sign in), hopefully shijing is on, then maybe i'll have a skin done by tonight ^_^

As for making a map, there are many different versions of Hyrule.. the one in DMZ is from Link to the past, this model is set from Ocarina of Time, so it would be different :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so are you going for a realistic look or the cartoony look?

if your going for the cartoony one be sure to use that nose, if your not make a one just like the nose on ssj3 gotenks sig

Best answers
Well, i'm tyring to make one the same as the N64 - Ocarina of Time version.. so kinda cartoony, but not wind waker cartoony.

Best answers
ok now will his transformation have the sword? i think i'd have to ask a member of the team about something like that, pulling it from the sheath, cause there is an animation for 1.1 trunks doing that, i believe. So it should be do-able.

*edit* if anything we'd have to wait for 1.1 for that kinda of animation to be coded in, agreed?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, there is an animation for pulling out the sword. theres one for putting it back in the sheath so im guessing there is an animation for pulling it out. would look wiered if it just appeared.

Best answers
Yeah, we'll have to wait to do the animations.. If the model is finished WAY before 1.1 I think we should ask a team member about a list of 1.1 animations and a description of each one so we can get started early, what do you think?

Best answers
Checked your ref pics again, and the nose on the model is the same as on the pics. But you will need to wait till 1.1 to release it, if you want to let hm use his sword...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks the dark one

Checked your ref pics again, and the nose on the model is the same as on the pics.
Now people can stop talkin about the nose :) what about the rest of the head?

Best answers
Looks good, but maybe you can make his ears a lil bigger...
and solidus: you got a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom