Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
lol, read the first post Wing Zero.. ^_^

Ok, i'm going to start modelling today after I go skateboarding (so i'll start in around 6 or 7 hours). Wish me luck :)

Best answers
Ok, while i'm here I might aswell post the master sword model that will be used (might reskin it if needed..)

Big thanks to Harvey from Trif (Unreleased Zelda mod for Half-Life) for letting me use this :)

Best answers
Looks great, can you ask him if you can use some more things of his zelda mod??

Best answers
LOL, i'm going to make it, not the Trif team.. Link asked if I could use that, and I am mainly for two reasons.. 1) I never got the master sword on Ocarina Of Time (yet) 2) It will shorten the ammount of work needed. I want this to me mostly my pack.. not loads of bits from another mod thrown into a pack.

Best answers
Maybe do a reskin of the sword, and add some blood on it. But you're right about using bits from other mods. But modelling a sword doesn't take so much time...

Best answers
MS? o_O

Anyway, modelling a sword doesn't take too much time, you are right.. but it's still a little less work for me to do, that means the whole pack will be ready quicker.. :)

Best answers
for your third transformation you can use oni link from majora's mask:laff:

Best answers
A third transformation will not be available before beta 2 and that will take a while [somewhere about a jear]

Best answers
I might do that if I remake the pack come beta 2, but as Dark said.. that's a long time away ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you want me to have a go at making some attack sprites? just tell me what attack is what and ill have a go at making them, and if there rubbish they can just be binned and someone else can do them.

Best answers
How far are you with the model?? Maybe I will make a sword too, if I have some time... Can someone give me some ref pics off link's swords?? If you have your pack ready, I will host it for you.

Best answers
o_O Ready??? Firstly if I finish it early i'm going to wait until 1.1, but I mean, be patient.. this will take a bit of time. For the attack sprites I may ask Shijing to help me, that's only if I can't do them.

Ok, starting now i'm on 2 weeks easter holiday.. this means that my time will be spent modelling Link etc.. i'll probably make the head first, skin it.. and post pictures on here when it's done (i've been out all day skateboarding so I haven't done anything). I will start work either tonight after i've had my pizza or tomorrow morning and all through the day.. hopefully I will make alot of progress ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the master sword should NEVER be bloody

that would just be wrong

and i think that master sword needs to be a tad longer

Best answers
Indeed.. it's never bloody in the game so why would it be bloody for this model? Anyway, i'll wait until I have my first version of link done before I add the sword. Once I do I will see how the length of it compares to some reference art I have of Link holding the master sword. Alot of the art i'm about to model from has come from an Ocarina Of Time rom, taking pictures using the camera adjust (and yes, I do own the original cartridge :))

G
the nose won't be hard lol,(its just a triangle three simp vertice's)
and link dosen't fly r u goin to give im is floating shoue's?

Best answers
i only got the model becouse it rocks and i think he could use it or reskin it, or if he would make a new model then he would have a great ref pic (becouse the sword looks exacly like the original,from the game)

and hervey stoped at the trif team for some reasons, and nobody made the link model yet only a culpe of maps, a half finhised ganondorf model and the master sword model. so asking for a link model is not a option :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom