Best answers
Click the link to visit MLOC forums, sign up and join in with the discussions! (cheap plug)

Tell me what you guys think of this as an affilate button for my forum. If it's good enough I might ask about affilating with ESF, and maybe some other sites. Thanks

Best answers

Keep the comments/crits/compliments coming, i'd like your views on this.. like is it good enough looking for people to use as an affilate button etc.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a bad button, but you shouldn't be trying to get affiliation on whether or not the button looks good. Your site should be something similar to other sites you want to affiliate with.

Best answers
I'm not trying to get affilation on just that, but it does play an important factor as a professional buttons makes you think it's a professional site.. and users tend to click the animated 'eye candy' style buttons on link pages more than any others. My site is game development which is closely related to ESF as..

[1] It's a game
[2] It was developed from Half-Life
[3] It has many stages of development (i.e maps, models etc.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good

cept for one thing...

the blaitent advertizement :rolleyes:

Best answers
:laff: Well, that was my sad attempt at getting some more traffic for my forum. Thanks for the comments, might try spread this button around to a few sites.. and hopefully my forum will get a bit busier :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a very nice button, the font goes well with it 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom