Limits ( Everybody Read Please )

Best answers
I think Every Character Should have a limit eg When Frieza Almost Killed Krillen and he flew out of the water on Namek HE WENT BERSERK! He shot Heaps of Disc's.
Mabye To balance things out Give everyone an Limit a new move like give goku an instant Chao kamehame wave when he's 5 hp or something The only thing Though I can think wrong with this is That N00b's Would cheat And beat eachother up till they get limits... Then They'd Come at us! Anybody Like My Idea?? PLease Add to the thread If u like or dislike.
:yes: Your Almost there Esf :yes:

P.s Stop asking about how long beta will be Im just as desperate to play it as u are But the more u ask the more time it takes for the esf team to read and that means less time making and fixing Beta/.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they will wait till beta 2 before they start adding special attacks.

Best answers
1. i don't like your idea, the boys are working hard playing the new version to find the right balance, and it wouild be cheap to have a "limit."
2. PLEASE! DO NOT!- don't put "everyone please read" beacause this is just an idea, like everyone else's, and more so you have under 100 post (26 curently).
P.s Stop asking about how long beta will be Im just as desperate to play it as u are But the more u ask the more time it takes for the esf team to read and that means less time making and fixing Beta/.
what do you think putting "plz read" does? make them work faster?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sorta like the limit idea attack... but it should b a bar that fills up like in final fantasy 7.. a special move, maybe call it meteo attack... like if u successfully attack someone or get attacked, the bar increases steadily.. then if the bar is filled up, u press the special button and does the meteo/limit attack

Best answers
I somehow think that he meant an FF7 style limit. I doubt they could code that, though...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know almost for sure that they could code it. I like the idea I just think that it can wait for Beta 2. By then they can tweak out this idea and maybe put it in game. So I think you should ask this again AFTER they release the Beta.

Best answers
Why do people say that "i don't think they could code this"?

It's a computer, it can do pretty much anything you can think up as long as the programmer sits down and thinks about it long enough. Esp. when the base of the idea (limit break bar) has alread been implemented in other games (Toshinden, FF7 etc)! It's just numbers you know?

So make sure you don't post your ideas because you think that they won't be able to make them.

Best answers
The limit shouldnt be a ki attack, it should be either a really powerfull melee attack or a melee combo or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the limit shouldn't be a powerful ki attack or melee attack.. it should b a special combo attack.. like in the DBZ games, if u do goku's meteo attack he does a few kicks and punches, uppercut in ssj3, then normal with a spirit bomb.. not exactly like that.. but something that makes the limit attack something to look forward to... and it should b an assigned button too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no fancy melee combos in beta 1

Best answers
I think we should all adapt now, and realize that new suggestions won't be added to the next release, and view all suggestions as "suggestions for later releases of ESF".

This way we don't have to always be reminded that it won't get put into the next release of ESF. Look at the big picture from here on.

Best answers
i dont like this idea'

if example a n00bi comes in a game and looses hp very fast, then they can just go barserk and then win over the prof's...

- stupid idea (makes the game, a n00b game)
- its funny the way it is now, NO SPECIAL BERSERK ATTACKS!!

Best answers
well, i don't think this post above is true. perhaps you are thinking of a certain game's "limit break" action. Eg: Final Fantasy 7 - your limit breaks ALWAYS will hit the opponent giving them major damage.

However, think of Toshinden (number 2 at least I know of) and it's limit breaks. When your "limit bar" is full, you have a set amount of time to execute the break (or "meteo") move. BUT, these only hurt your opponent IF you connect it to them. So there is still an element of skill on the limit breakers behalf. It all comes down to the way the programmers do it.

Also note in Toshinden (2), that when your energy was "flashing red" you could perform a "desperation" move. This is more like what we are discussing here I think. If connected, i think this would reduce the opponent down to flashing red energy.

So you could use these moves like an equalizer, rather than a "kill in one hit" thing.

Best answers
still a bad idea, makes the game unfunny for pro's

- this limit thingy, will make pro's into n00b's..

pro's wont play then :cry:

Best answers
oh yeah i forgot. ff7 sucked cos of the limit breaks. so did toshinden 2.

NOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom