Best answers
i can skin and all it just when i import my own texture and i assign the texture nufin happens the model stays the defult colour. it only allows me to add single colours like plain red,blue or green.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u need to find a skinning program they cost a lot in the shops so u might want to save up. or just go get a demo of it at milkshpe 3d's web page

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the perspective view, right click and select "Textured"!! That should prve to be helpful when trying to view ure skin!! :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man some people in these forums are so simple (NOT POINTING AT ANY ONE)
he knows that he needs to know where to get a decent skinning program not the ****ty little defalt one that comes with milkshape 3d

Best answers
lol... there is no skinning program with milkshape...

i think you need to chill out toccs, because antoine has used milkshape a countless number of times... i understand what he says and he shoulld try it.

the only other problem i see is that you have no uv coordinates assigned to the model. you need to map the model, or get one thats been mapped for you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh if the right click doesnt work, then try posting something on milky forums..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and how would u map a model, i know how to texture it and thats by slecting parts and grouping them and them giving it the texture.

Best answers
You many have assigned it wrong, or not assigned it at all. If you're still having trouble with this, send the model and skin to me and I'll have my way with it. See if i can figure out why it isn't workin.

[email protected]

Best answers
thanx every one for your help i now have it working and it was somic simple, all i had to do was right click and select enter (emmbarasing)
:D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post your work! I wanan see how it turned out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom