Lil help please!

Best answers
hey guys, i was wondering ever since i started playing this game (gosh, thats about..what? 3-4 years ago? maybe more?) was how do i make it so that say, when my goku has a pl of over 2mil and i add new bots that have like 800k and i wind up dying, i loose a good portion of my power. its quite annoying!! :-/ thanks for help in advaaaaance!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you have to disable PL Catchup. If not PL Catchup, it's something else. You should see it in the advanced section of create game.

Best answers
do you mean the check box that says something like keep power level to server average? i think i tried that a long time ago..i'll see if it works tho

EDIT: Yeah, i tried unchecking that box, still hasnt helped tho :(

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually that checkbox is whats causing it. My guess is that you have a file thats interfearing with teh advanced server options.

So do the following.

Go into your ESF directory and deleted the file named game.cfg (the file is not needed for STEAM and causes issues with the settings) then see if dissabling the checkbox works.

If it still doesnt work, then once you are ingame open the console and type in "mp_plcatchup 0" followed by "restart" so that you restart the server.

Best answers
ahh, that sounds like it could very well be the problem, thanks for the answer :D i just got done work, so im gonna go do those things that thar u done did suggested and see if yer answer fixes that them thar problem with my blasted serverr weeeeehooooooo!!! :p

EDIT: Hooray! that did the trick! thanks Grega! now i will bestow upon you the 'When will ESF Release?!" E-Cookie! Congratulations! :D

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooray! that did the trick! thanks Grega! now i will bestow upon you the 'When will ESF Release?!" E-Cookie! Congratulations! :D
I'll counter with the "When its donne" E-Cookie XD

In any case have fun :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom