Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it on newgrounds. Insanely well done sprite movie with good theatrical techniques.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great graphics for a sprite flash. The text was a little hard to read in some places, but the fighting was cool once they got to it.

I don't like the classic "omg an extra-dimensional portal opened up behind me - I'll go right in!" followed by it closing behind you thing, but you'll have that.

Best answers
I wasn't really following the story. I thought the fight scenes were insanely badass and very well put together.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah it was awesome, but MK > SF !_!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha i loved that! nice find =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wasnt big fan of mortal combat and SF ... but this is just awesome...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, that was the sickest thing. I saw it on newgrounds, but personally, the ending, was *** D:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only thing it was missing was "toasty"

Best answers
ive watched it at least 12 times... the sky part where scorpian unleashes an onslaught of 'come here's' and he dodges everyone is so spectacular!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very well made, I enjoyed watching that.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That touched me in places I've never been touched before.... I feel dirty. o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was cool. My vision of fighting games is that. Sadly, I'm expecting it won't come true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
That touched me in places I've never been touched before.... I feel dirty. o_o
._." ..... ol dirteh ..... maybe use the bathroom? <_<" 0/

That was cool. My vision of fighting games is that. Sadly, I'm expecting it won't come true.
You´re expecting something wrong.. you actually can fight urself with those consoles where u take a glasses on and put something on ur hands and feet and stuff.. and you start to fight :)

also there several games who could do this vision... you just need the expierience.. also therefor you can do ur own thing.

I dont like playing games the last time... its like you got a limited count of fighting options.. KH:2 did get many more combos and styles.. may this will complete my vision abit. Nway the best way to make urself happy is modeling the characters you want to let fight... model the location and then make a animation... thats always a result for wich you will love urself.. also did this guy just with a 2d style.. thought its what he could do...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, very awesome indeed! *linking this to other people*... They should make more of these. Its laggy for me on full screen though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was very cool (not so much funny, but cool) but I thought it took itself way too seriously (love story, prologue in general). I loved the harpoon onslaught toward the end, that was great :]

Best answers
Ah... that was cool. Hmm... technically, you could do that with modern fighting games, it just requires either hours of rehearsing with a friend or having really fast reflexes and being able to predict movements.

KyoKusanagi

K
Man that was a sweet flash video. Co-incidentally, its from the same guy who did Ken vs Raiden - Proxicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom