Best answers
i like it if you make a ssj with it to its the same hair but then in goldstyle,only the face smile should go right cause if you get killed you still have that stupid :rolleyes: (without those eyes)

Scruffie

S
Face looks a little bit lopsided,and on the left shoulder strap there is a small skinmap problem... other than that, it's great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ba

Ba you may not be the best skinner but you do work hard:yes: Keep it up and you will be real good:D

Best answers
give credits to the person that redid the hair, the origional modeler, and the person who's skin you edited.
:S

Best answers
i don't want credits so just give creidts to the modeler
and i could make that evil smile to hard!

Best answers
im talking about the esf teams vegeta model, azn's mystic gohan head, and who evers skin you stole and colorized.

Best answers
I'm gonna release the model soon but heres the credits and i don't wan any credits ijust made it for fun!
Azn Dragaon/mystic Ryu 40%
Erc what ever is name is 60%
Ba the Skinner 1%

And i didnt steal any skin at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man why dont u make you OWN models and stop putting parts together?

Best answers
he's doing his best.
anywayz i like his hair, not the face:D
Gj

Best answers
i think the community needs to learn the difference between skinning, and adding flat colors, the suit is all black with no details at all so we cant honestly say good job, im pretty sure that arm skin is from one of the other skinners majin vegeta, and the face, i dunno if u made it, it looks alright but as everybody said if u would put a moment of effort into it u could fix the loppyness, but id just say look for a good tutorial insted of makin it all completely black

Best answers
this should be the last straw for ba, this is totaly

azn's reskin of vegeta, colorized, and azn's face skin was copy and pasted onto his own mystic gohan head from the leaked battle damaged model.
he didnt even try to credit anyone in the begining and he said above he did the skin all by himself, although its just a greyscale of azn's.
its outrageous noone but me noticed.
;(
--edit--
look on the left sholder of both skins, they even have the same error.
;/

Best answers
I dont care for credits (becouse i did't make it)

ohh Ba fix the face and you'll Own:yes:

Best answers
well he's stealing someone elses hard work and calling it his own, the forum rules forbid it.

Best answers
Just give up...he is not gonna give credit...he never does. :S We all know all his work is fake. So IF he does create his own model..and say its his we will all think its stolen. Then he will get upset etc. blah blah. Thats whats going to happen. Its just like the boy who cried wolf remember that..;)

Best answers
my only question is why would people steal work? are some people so depraved as to actually try to fool people into thinking they made a freakin skin for a game so they can feel satisfied? does it really make them feel like they accomplished something? im not flaming BA i just wonder about that kinda thing cause in real life the last thing people care about is if u can make computer skins, unless u wanna work for a game company that is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ba

Ba is a nice kid he only forgets to post he edited someones model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom