like it? i made it myself...

Best answers
Well its not bad but I dont like when somebody uses brushes/sprites that clearly.
You should also work with the text.

Keep practising! :)

Best answers
kaiz0ku said:
Well its not bad but I dont like when somebody uses brushes/sprites that clearly.
You should also work with the text.

Keep practising! :)
I agree with the text comment.

Best answers
I think its a nice try for techlines.. (if u made them urself) but they dont fit with the rest of the picture.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Is this your first sig? If it is, I doubt you made it. For one thing, it's a tech sig, which is rather advanced (Sorta anyways). I don't know, it just doesn't feel right for a first sig.

Best answers
it can be his first but i think its made with a full sig tut

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, Im pretty sure Icey's made sigs before... long ago.. cant remember too well =P

and i agree with jakut... there's nothing really advanced about it o_O I probably used more layers in my sig :x

Looks okay, The font doesnt fit with the tech style (serif fonts hardly ever do) plus, there's something unsettling about the outer border on the right and the bottom, dunno how to describe it, it just looks out of place. I also think you've used a few too many tech brushes too, its made it look a little crowded. Keep it up man D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh... now I really know that people forgot about me on these boards... I'm gonna go cry now. :'(

Anywayz, no... this is NOT my first sig, I've made dozens in the past, was just too lazy to redownload photoshop and make another... but I did (due to teh lack of responses in my request thread). But yeah, I wasn't aiming for it to be advanced, in fact, i just posted a thread about it because I was bored. But, I can admit that I did put a bit of effort into it (from what I know about photoshop). That doesn't mean you can go "BLEH, I CAN DO THAT IN 5 MINUTES WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND HALF MY KEYBOARD!" -_-

Anywayz... off-topic... HI DAVEY!!! ^_^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering if I could see the original Goro image you used.

I'll argue it is basic.

Layer 1: Goro image
Layer 2: Upper right Tech Brush
Layer 3: Customized sig filling Tech Brush
Layer 4: Text

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know if it's your first, but since Goro is in i it's pretty unique, you dont see many mortal kombat sigs out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom