Like Farther Like Son (Buu Vegeta // Trunks)

Best answers
Ok I am gonna leave my other thread on the vegeta, I will use this thread for posting any model updates I do so I dont have 2 keep starting new threads. neway here was the vegeta -

and for his infamous son ;)

Scruffie

S
Skin tone way to white. Keep the original skintone... work on the face more... in fact, can we get some head shots?

Best answers
I replaced the render...as for the skin tone.....I know it looks a bit odd, but it looks fine in game + Vegetas skin tone is really light all the re-skins I am doing are being made to look more alike than like 50 different skins tones and 50 different ways of skinning.

Scruffie

S
Yeah, but it still is too light. The thing is they have different skin tones, I think.

Best answers
trunks face reminds me of a south park character. Its the eyes. they're too big

Best answers
Arg, damn it!..... anyone suggest a host better than homestead?... having files for download is playing havok with my bandwidth...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Light Scream
Ok i'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart and so poeple can stop asking for servers. I only have one warning. if you abuse this i will get your ip as everything is logged. If i find anything out of the ordinary i will make sure your life ont henet will be hell.

--------------------------------------------------
**Light-Scream Sig Host**

**Rules**

1) No Pron Sigs
2) No Hammering Server
3) No Files over 800k
4) No Viruses (Images will be scanned on a daily basis. Those caught will be banned)
5) No Movies or Audio Files Just Images
6) If you overwrite someones Sig I will Ban you along with making your ip known to all on Mirc.

**Information**

Host : 24.85.191.56
Username : Host
Password : Sig
Port 57

Users Allowed : 5

--------------------------------------------------------------

After Uploading your image to the server you can find it Here

Emjoy and if someone can sticky this that would be awsome.
Now go upload, I WANNA SEE TRUNKS!!!!! :p

Best answers
I wanna see him to.. Can I download Majin Vegeta yet? Let me know when I can thanks!!

Best answers
that trunks has loads of potential just the face is messed up! it looks kinda flat to me... other than that i think the body's great

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Halcyon is that really u?

damn... where have u been? ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol your capsule corpse icon is mirrored u should try to do it mirrored when u skin that way itll appear right

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
Halcyon is that really u?

damn... where have u been? ^_^
hehe.. me....nooooooo ^.^... I have been here and there ^.^, I am suprised people even remember me :D.

As for the face, trust me it is far from flat, I think its just the lighting in 3dsmax.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats fricken awsome Blade!!!!! And as for the face? How do you guys not like it? I LOVE IT :D

Best answers
thanks, I have tweaked the face a bit (the nose was actually too long and low before), and also added the correct boots for trunks. Sorry for the being all blurry but the skin space allocated to the boots is like.....miniscule. looks better now imo. As for a release date, should b sometime soon I am still working on the head for ssj trunks.

[Edit] I swear I would forget my head if it wasent attached ;).....pic would b nice ay :D

http://www.geocities.com/halcyon_destiny/trunksswip2.jpg

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ofcource I'd remember you.... I'm DBXMe2.... u should remember me... I was a newb way back... like back then.. and just recently I changed my name to Mistery X, now I'm modeling bigger and better things.. but I never seem to be placed in productive teams... all the teams I'm in just sit on their ass... want to produce some models and stuff but I cant since its all a waist if I do...

ANY way.. ofcource I remember u... u skinned my Chibi Goten model.. the first model I've ever made.... long time ago for POF "Power of FuZion"

^_^

ne way.. good to see that ur still skinning...
nice model there ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom