like budokai

Best answers
well im thinking ti shuld be umm cant realy tell have to show a image how do i do. anyway i thinking if anyone do in ingame a realy strnght bomb or somthing thr planet shuld be exploded a crachrd planet,map. well how do i do to send a pic here?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't add map damage. Too much on the Half-Life engine. It's been said time and time again that it won't happen.
I think I remember Grega doing it once. It wasn't as dynamic as it could be on the HL2 engine, but still, it was pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well technically the map CAN be damaged, rocks can be cracked if someone lands into them, the ground will become black if a beam hits it (only the part that gets hit of course xD) and of course there's destructible terrain. Grega's doing a great job with destructible buildings, expect more when his system recovers ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he is saying to add a movie when you shot a big and power attack a movie will appear on the the hole scren and shot you how the planet explods

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just wants the map to change after a certain ammount of damage is done to it >_> Like "playing namek" boom boom "playing namek ruins".

Best answers
yea like Jakut aid i have that but i wonna show a pic to its not taht i have talking about. its just like budokai to faast meele but i wonna know ho i make a pic here?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just wants the map to change after a certain ammount of damage is done to it >_> Like "playing namek" boom boom "playing namek ruins".
Sounds like a job for AMXX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom