• better

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • indifferent

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • worse

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Best answers
allright, some people didnt care for my last kamehameha charge effect, so i compiled this one, its esentially the same but it has a bigger ball and the lights rotate around it
download here

http://usa.internations.net/vengaurd/KameLights.jpg

copy and paste that (dont forget, my servers crappy so it may not work, if that is the case, goto my site and click the preview)

Best answers
not real good Qaunity(Cant Spell Sue me) But its good

Best answers
i like it its better than the lighting kamehameha

Best answers
Yea its a defihnite improvement than your first because now there is an actaul energy ball.

Best answers
i requested it:D i didnt like new kamehamehaa charge

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
not real good Quanity(Cant Spell Sue me) But its good
ummm, what do you mean by "quanity"?

Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
i like it its better than the lighting kamehameha
the lighning kamehameha isnt even mine...

V'

Best answers
I dont really like it.I liked the pulsing one though.

Best answers
thanks V', i knew someone would see it my way. and the pulsing one does have a ball aswell, it just never gets as huge as the other one does

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i LOVE you stuff ven, i like how all your stuff is good beam and attack edtis rather than just models, its cool great job man keep up the work!

Do you think you can make a ssj2 electric aura? and maybe a chou kame where its REALLY wide??

Best answers
sorry, the chou kamehameha was the first sprite i tried, it requires coding wich i am sadly untalented in. and as far as i know, there already is a ssj2 aura

any other ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there already is a ssj2 aura
for some reason his putting it on the player models and not the turbo... can you make a electric ssj2 turbo aura??

here are some more ideas..

1.how about making gohans ssj2 kame bigger cuzz its supposed to be a super kame... i dont mean a chou kame but just make it bigger.

2. make a spirte for the transformation bar so when its full it flashes yellow to tell you that you can acend?

3. change the sb to be a small one like they used on vegeta
b. or make one big like the one they used on kid buu

ill think of some more ideas and tell u later

Best answers
Help with kamehameha charge

Hey guys im kinnda new here and i downloaded the kamehameha aura but how do you put it on the esf mod? can someone please help.:cry:

Best answers
help

you put it in your esf directory and then spirtes fg. F:\Spiele\counter-strike\esf\sprites

edit:no problem for the little help

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
for some reason his putting it on the player models and not the turbo... can you make a electric ssj2 turbo aura??

here are some more ideas..

1.how about making gohans ssj2 kame bigger cuzz its supposed to be a super kame... i dont mean a chou kame but just make it bigger.

2. make a spirte for the transformation bar so when its full it flashes yellow to tell you that you can acend?

3. change the sb to be a small one like they used on vegeta
b. or make one big like the one they used on kid buu

ill think of some more ideas and tell u later
0.5) the only thing i can do is retexture it so that the yellow in the aura has lightning effects in it, but with all the pollys in an aura there would be way to many lightning bolts

1)as i said, makeing the kamehameha(or anybeam for that matter) bigger requires digging into the coding wich i cant do.

2)im not sure that can be done, ill go check...

3) that may look strange, if you had a giant sb and the normal explosion its not very satisfying. same with having a real small ball and real big explosion, but ill see what i can do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vengaurd
0.5) the only thing i can do is retexture it so that the yellow in the aura has lightning effects in it, but with all the pollys in an aura there would be way to many lightning bolts
could you try it i really want a aura especially for my ssj2 gohan and vegeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom