Life Changing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do you know a friend who has cancer? Maybe your friend's friend or perhaps their family member has cancer.

If so, your in the CORRECT thread.

This vid goes to further strengthen my beliefs in cures for aids, cancers, complete gov / corp. corruption, and the fast aproaching critical crisis humanity will face whether ignorant to it or not.

Do your research, stop taking words for granted. Thats exactly how the media manipulates you. See TV as entertainment, see facts as possibilities, and see the world as void and nonvoid of endless possibilities. Nothing is impossible until you make it so.

Distribute this video to all people you can find with cancer. Offer them comfort and new hope, if they already haven't found it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7LXH-TJYS5w

The more I see, the more disapointed I am with the human race. From the words of another being, we ARE barbarians who believe we're civilized. If you disagree, then ask yourself why do you eat meat? Imagine tearing a leg off of a puppy or cat, then eating it raw. What's the difference between that, and ANY OTHER TYPE OF MEAT? Why is Ego so big in humanity? Why do we poisen our food and drinks? Why do we mock and make jokes of starving countries? Why do we lie, cheat, and keep secrets from one another? Secrets are never worth having. If everyone operated under Faith and honesty, our society would self-correct.

I believe this to be the real deal, so watch and distribute the vid, and dont settle for what I've provided. Go find more info and other cures for other SO CALLED uncurable diseases. Learn about what's put in processed food and the side affects it has on your body.( Not immediate side-affects, yet taking in little by little for years, will do serious damage)

-ps Feel free to post a comment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The more I see, the more disapointed I am with the human race. From the words of another being, we ARE barbarians who believe we're civilized. If you disagree, then ask yourself why do you eat meat? Imagine tearing a leg off of a puppy or cat, then eating it raw. What's the difference between that, and ANY OTHER TYPE OF MEAT? Why is Ego so big in humanity? Why do we poisen our food and drinks? Why do we mock and make jokes of starving countries? Why do we lie, cheat, and keep secrets from one another? Secrets are never worth having. If everyone operated under Faith and honesty, our society would self-correct.

QFT .

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you read this before you start getting hysterical over DCA - http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2007/01/in_which_my_words_will_be_misinterpreted.php

Do your research, stop taking words for granted. Thats exactly how the media manipulates you. See TV as entertainment, see facts as possibilities, and see the world as void and nonvoid of endless possibilities. Nothing is impossible until you make it so.
I suggest you follow your own advice before giving it to others. No offense, but the video you posted is no different than the many news outlets on television that supposedly "manipulates you".

The more I see, the more disapointed I am with the human race.
What is it exactly that you see and how do you see it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know a friend who has cancer? Maybe your friend's friend or perhaps their family member has cancer.
Well, I DID know a friend by the name of Nick Sandoval. He had cancer.

Well, sad thing is, Nick died of cancer three days ago, on January 11, 2008. I wasn't real good friends with him but I played guitar hero with him once. It completely too me by surprise learning this.

Anyways, I'll take a look at the link tomorrow. I needa finish my report!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never said this publicly before, by my father has been fighting Bladder Cancer for the last couple years. He's being treated by the Moffit Cancer Center in Tampa Bay Fl., so he's in great hands. Still has his bladder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really despise people who try to give other people false hope, even if they are distributing this false hope unknowingly or with good intentions.

As far as I see it, this is all propaganda created by conspiracy theorists.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then...

So, you're *not* trying to manipulate opinions? I didn't watch the video, I don't know anybody with cancer, but you're contradicting yourself by firstly saying don't be manipulated by the media and then trying to manipulate the people on this forum by spewing your pro-vegetarian propaganda. I eat meat because it tastes good, because its full of protein thats good for growth and muscle development, and because my species (humanity) is designed to incorporate meat into its diet. Do you go to the zoo and abuse the lions for eating meat? Are they barbarians too?

Expecting a society free of corruption where everybody smiles and the sun always shines is a joke. Wake up to reality, humanity is a species that lives to survive, whatever means necessary, all creatures do it, survival of the fittest. If you don't like being part of humanity, get a knife and cut yourself don't try and make a difference over the internet.

What you're trying to do in this thread is hypcritical to what you're supposed to be against.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Peer-reviewed journals? Any studies? Articles with verifiable sources? Respected news sources? Anything? Oh...just the youtube video? I see.

It's like Jinx hops onto a different conspiracy train every week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Zeo, I thought you were for public transportation?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am, as long as it takes you somewhere. Jinx is taking trains that lead to nowhere and trying to get as many of us to hop on board with him.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as many of you decided to go off-topic on a serious thread which has affected my life in such a strong way I'll tell you right now get the hell out or I'll do it for you if you can't contribute anything to this.

Now to get on to this topic someone close to me died of cancer and had to deal with it for 8 years going for many operations, radation treatments, chemo treatments and to no avail they didn't work they sustained it into a dorment state but the problem was it would just keep coming back and appearing in new places. The kind of cancer this person had was called Liposarcoma(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liposarcoma)

The only reasons I see the governments not wanting this released or any other type of miracle drug thats probably been produced is due to overpopulation of a country.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is very kind of you to offer to get the hell out in my stead, Phobius. I thank you.

The topic of this thread is the so-called miracle cure that "the governments" won't allow people to distribute. My posts were perfectly on topic, unless requesting verifiable sources instead of a youtube video is somehow going too far out of bounds. The idea that all of the governments in the world are working together to keep this miracle cure from getting on the market would make their cooperation a conspiracy, and since none of the claims have been verified yet, it remains a theory. Therefore, it is a conspiracy theory.

There have been many claims of miracle cures that turn out to be utter hogwash. Not too long ago, Iran claimed to have found a cure for AIDS. Obviously, nothing came of it. There have been many "miracle cancer cures" and nothing has come of any of them. I suppose you could blame the governments of the world, as everyone seems to do when they need a scapegoat, or perhaps it was just the scientists trying to get people interested in donating and funding their cause. We simply don't know. That's why I'm asking questions. That's why I want documented evidence that this cancer cure works on humans.

And just in case any of you decide that this post isn't valid because I haven't told a sob story, here it is: My aunt had to get both of her breasts removed because of breast cancer, and still undergoes chemotherapy. My uncle died of prostate cancer last year. I'm not out there blaming everyone in power for my problems or the problems of my family members.

You're better off looking for what causes cancer in the first place, than pretending the shadow elite are out to kill us with a disease that kills you ever so slowly, and usually affects older people.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So your telling me the top 2 posts above my post is On-Topic?

But Zeo, I thought you were for public transportation?
I am, as long as it takes you somewhere. Jinx is taking trains that lead to nowhere and trying to get as many of us to hop on board with him.
Ya those really look like on-topic posts too me...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dear Phobius,

Your post is completely off-topic, forcing me to post an off-topic response. I would be much obliged if you would remain on topic. This is a topic that affects me deeply and I would like this discussion to be taken seriously.

However, I'll break down my post for you.

Jinx posts a new conspiracy theory every so often. This is another example of Jinx posting a conspiracy theory, treating it as fact and presenting very little evidence to verify his claims. A youtube video does no suffice. I clearly said he's been duped and is trying to dupe as many other people as possible, as is the case every time a new conspiracy theory or religious thread is created. As you can see, this is on-topic with my post about conspiracy theories.

Love,

Zeo

XOXOXO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The more I see, the more disapointed I am with the human race.
Clearly you just haven't seen this fine specimen

The world can't go wrong with Chuck Norris in control.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please continue on topic, I will not allow anymore deviance from OP's post.
I think you meant to re-open this thread with your post, but that never happened... Then again I'm four days late and I see another dca thread so I'll just let this one remain shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom