liek OMG teh juggernaut

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is another one of my attempts at getting back into modelling ^^.

first a quick smooth shot

now a simple flatshaded, (sorry now wireframes for joo, i got a few polyflow issues im working on. im not gonna hand you the keys to the "bash the model-mobile" just yet^^)

and now a mesh-smoothed picture for ****s and giggles

everything shown here is prettymuch done with besides the feet and possible a few polyflow issues that came about when messing with some proportion issues. (if any you guys have any tips on how to model boots by all means share, im not diggin how mine are looking)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O oh noes! *puts on trenchcoat and buys a 50 Cent deck of cards and a box of matches and pretends to be my favorite character from the show (Gambit)*

Wow man, looking lovely. I can't wait till it's textured O_O

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks pretty acurate to me Nuttzey

keep it up and put it ingame :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im planning on making about 10 or so xmen and trying to get a small team together to create a simple multiplayer mod (in which all mutants will have different powers so no 2 characters are the same, itll be unbalanced as hell but itll be fun ^^)

if i can get everything done SV said hed skin it for me

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to be in :O!!!

(allways wanted to model xmen)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wouldnt be fair, you model like 2x better than i do at the moment =P.

but magneto, wolverine, gambit, bishop, beast, omega red, and jean grey are on the list if you find yourself bored ^^

im open to other ideas as well, (id gladly replace beast and bishop if you got any better ones)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay! teh nuttzy returns with a stunning peice of work ^_^ I love it so far, cant wait to see it with the hands done, the mesh smooth actually looks pretty sweet. What engine are you going to use for this xmen mod? Anyhows, the polyflow looks sweet, and the proportions too, i really dont see how it could be any better at this stage ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probabaly half life 1, i dont need anything flashy. (that and my pc cant run any of the newer engines worth a flop)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well assign me with anything xept bishop, omega red, and jean grey

about bishop...he looks to plain thats why I dont want to model him, but he has great powers
omega red...who?
jean grey...I never modeled females and I dont want her to be my first female model >_<

how much polygons can be used btw and more information please :d

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omega red so i hear is the russian version of wolverine, i havent seen any storyline parts to suggest this, but i did miss alot. i do know however that his characters storyline does tie in with wolverines (like sabretooths) but much much deeper.

i wish i remembered the details, cuz i have no idea where to find a dvd or vhs set of the xmen series, (and the new remakes of it are crap)

no poly limit, just keep it reasonably within HLs cpabilities. (i guess for the sake of having a number try not to get him over 3000, 2500 preferably)

Best answers
nuttzy said:
omega red so i hear is the russian version of wolverine, i havent seen any storyline parts to suggest this, but i did miss alot. i do know however that his characters storyline does tie in with wolverines (like sabretooths) but much much deeper.

i wish i remembered the details, cuz i have no idea where to find a dvd or vhs set of the xmen series, (and the new remakes of it are crap)

no poly limit, just keep it reasonably within HLs cpabilities. (i guess for the sake of having a number try not to get him over 3000, 2500 preferably)
you can get ahold of some eps on limewire, dunno if they have the omege red ones though, ive only gotten the phoenix saga

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that bio is BS, in the original cartoon juggernaut had to at least be 9 feet tall, and i seem to remember professor X (dont quote me one this) saying he weighed well over 2 tons.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey what about colossus?

there a proof that he is stronger than juggernaut :p

I will model him if you let me do it :O

Best answers
Looking Good nuttzy! Why dont you try skinning it? Ive always enjoyed your skins =o. Well, it looks good, im glad your getting back into modeling, you were one of the reasons I started and kept on modeling ^_^

Best answers
dendza said:
hey what about colossus?

there a proof that he is stronger than juggernaut :p

I will model him if you let me do it :O
I used to have that game and every one could pick every one else up. Wolverine could pick up juggernaut. But he may be stronger than him i dont know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy, you can have my phoenix/jean gray model if you like.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omag =x Nuttzy modeling again. Looking good though.

Oh hell! You know what, if that x-men mod is any good, ye got yerself a map. (maybe more)

As for Jean grey, I'd prefer phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom