Liberty cities for the PsP is it worth getting

Best answers
A few days ago i thought aout the game liberyty cities its a grand theft auto game i was thinking if i should get it or not can you please tell me what you think

Sound Artist
Best answers
The reviews said it was decent, theres no swimming and no flying vehicles, but i heard the multiplayer can be pretty fun. It's filled with lots of missions (though i've heard some are very similar or almost identical to the console version). There's bound to be a sequel, BTW let me know how it turns out, i've been thinking the same thing =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty awesome, and with the cheat device made for the PSP, you can get flying vehicles; although, a lot of the build tops aren't painted (i.e. textured), so you get the neat flashy effect. You can also take screenshots, make videos (really gifs) by taking quite a few screenshots, change the speed of the PSP for literally twice the framerate in GTA:LCS, and more. Pretty awesome.

Speaking of making videos (gifs), here's one I just made:

It records every 8th frame, so it's a little jumpy X:.

Screenshots:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, my brother showed me that savegame-hack-thing a couple of days ago. He was spawning all sorts of crazy stuff. x3

I think it's really retarded that the main game doesn't have the helicopters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom