Li Shenron "WIP?"

Best answers
[EvIl VeGeTa] said:
Yes, feets and hands are the same only with the 7 db's absorbed he's bulkier and bigger
no he is not! with all 7 db´s he looked much different! :smile:

Best answers
hi im new, and li shenron has spike coming out of his sholders when he absorbs all the dragonballs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only on his shoulders, he has spikes all over his back when he absorbes the dbs

Best answers
I am trying to find some nice pictures of li-shenron when he has absorbed the 7 dragonballs and I have a movie shot of him with all 7 dragonballs though I don't know how i can upload them into my message

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have not seen any Li Shenron models, but this is by far the best i have seen
all i hafta say is,.... yoor not ecksacktlee thee smartist pursun heer

heh,

anyways it seems your following that one head side ref for the neck as well, in that picture the neck is rotated with the torso as well, it makes his neck look extremely oversized on the model, (though it doesnt necessarily hurt the model so much) it is innaccurate,

Best answers
nuttzy said:

heh,

anyways it seems your following that one head side ref for the neck as well, in that picture the neck is rotated with the torso as well, it makes his neck look extremely oversized on the model, (though it doesnt necessarily hurt the model so much) it is innaccurate,
emmmmmmm, it´s not, look self: :smile:

I used this as ref :D :yes:

EDIT: OK, that´s the 7DB´s Shenron, but... the proportions are almost the same^^ The 7DB Li Shenron is just more muscular and that´s why "my" 1 Star DB Li shenlong is abit not sooo muscular =)

WAHHHH WTF am I talking about???
MY english suuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkssss!!!!!!!!!!!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe...well
it's going along fine and im sure the skin will pwn but what will trans form will be?

Best answers
nuttzy said:

True, but i don't see the irony in the grammar. ;/ :rolleyes:
I really havent seen a Li Shenron model, but what i meant is, this one would probably be the best if i had.
On another note, which happens to be on topic, the Dragonball star on his forehead should be a slight larger.
But otherwise, like i said before, i have no crits.
I'm waiting for the hands and feet.

Best answers
Isn't the Half-Life limit 2500 polygons? And it's currently at 2158 polygons? ... And you still have to make the hands and feet... Um, is anybody else worried this wont even work by the time it's finished?

Best answers
Wolf Devil, I had models around 3,500 polygons that worked just fine in half-life. So, I'm pretty sure this'll work by the time it's finished.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looking good, like the use of pollies, good work
btw, ive got a model working in half life with 5k pollies with no problems

Best answers
Like I said before, GT is retarded, and Li Shenron is one of the dumbest characters ever, but that model is looking nicer and nicer! looking forward to the hands & feet dude! very nice. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i like about gt is bebi vegeta. he pwnz.. anywayz yeah that model is looking nicer by the second *ticK* ooo it just got better nice work kresh ;)

Best answers
little update:

how you can read, the feets will be modeled new, because they really sux ;/
if someone want to help me, please post some pics of his feets =)
And the model is already skinmapped =)
But before I skin him, I have to assing him on a skeleton... if that don´t work well I must make all animations new :\

And sorry for a pic like this... you can´t see the hands well ;/

Hands: with all 5 fingers^^, with 4 spikes, with all finger bones (if you know what I mean^^) and for that details--> low poly :smile:

Best answers
Can't really see whats new (the hands and feet) very well with that pic man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom